Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Tyler, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Tyler Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need a car shipped to or from Tyler, Texas? This page will help explain what options you have, how to find a transporter you can trust, and provide some local options in the area. If you’d like to get started with a free, no obligation price estimate right away, use the short form to the right or call us at the number at the top of the page.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Tyler to Oklahoma City||$300||300 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Tyler to San Antonio||$307||307 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Tyler to New Orleans||$415||415 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Minneapolis to Tyler||$726||726 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Tyler||$735||735 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Tyler||$774||774 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Tyler to New York||$906||906 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Tyler to San Francisco||$1095||1095 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Tyler Auto Transport Services
- 3 Ways To Move Your Car – There are three main methods for moving a car. The first, which you may be considering, is the do-it-yourself route. We’re all pretty familiar with this: you simply drive the car yourself. The downside to driving your car over a long distance that a lot of miles get put on the vehicle, creating the potential for mechanical failure. Factor in the time spent driving, the cost of food and lodging, and time missed from work and it can become expensive quickly. Drive away services have become more popular of late, mainly because they offer a cheaper alternative to standard car shipping. When you hire a driveaway service, they assign someone to pick up your car and drive it to its final destination. While these companies can be an affordable alternative to car shipping, you still run the risk of mechanical issues and high mileage. The third option is having your car shipped with a company on a transport carrier, which puts no miles on the vehicle.
Click here to learn about the East Texas Auto and Cycle Show, which will celebrate its 25th year in 2015 at the Harvey Convention Center in Tyler.
- Enclosed Carriers – There are two types of primary carriers used in the vehicle transport industry: open and enclosed. The majority of auto shipping happens on the open, multi-car carriers that can move several vehicles at once. Because the cost is split among more customers, the individual rate for each customer is lower. The only drawback of using an open carrier is that your vehicle is vulnerable to cold weather conditions, extreme heat, and potential damage from road debris. The other option is to use an enclosed carrier, which completely covers and protects the car every step of its journey. Enclosed auto transport is preferable if you’re shipping a high-value, exotic, vintage or classic car–basically, any vehicle that carries a high value is worth the extra level of protection.
- Get A Recommendation – It’s not always easy to get a recommendation you can trust when it comes to shipping a car. Plenty of websites are more than happy to share their customer testimonials with you, however, they don’t always tell the full story. There are some professionals in related industries that can put you in touch with a reliable company to move your car though. Real estate agents and property managers sometimes deal with auto shippers if they have a client that’s relocating to the area. Similarly, car rental agencies and dealerships regularly do business with auto transporters and can clue you into some of the better local options. The companies listed in the section below are the top ranked auto movers in and around Smith County that move cars in Tyler.
Curious about other local businesses and the services they offer in Tyler, Texas? Visit the city’s official website to learn more about what’s available.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Tyler
To get your car to Tyler, you may be able to drive it there. However, if the city you’re moving from is far away, this method may cost you more than it will help you gain.
Due to the competition and the modern technology, auto transportation services are about as cheap as the DIY method. These being said, by hiring A1 auto transport, you’ll also save yourself a lot of time and your automobile won’t gather any mileage.
You can discuss the transport itself using the phone number available on this website. Call now.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Tyler
Every so often, a client will complain that their car received a dent or a scratch during transport. Unfortunately, as long as the vehicle is transported on an open carrier, such situations are inevitable. Open carriers are not designed to protect cars from flying objects or from unfavorable weather. They’re created to ship as many cars as possible at the lowest possible price.
If you want to protect your luxury or classic car from outside forces, then you can book an enclosed auto carrier instead. This type of truck covers for the open one’s weaknesses by covering the cargo, so it’s safe from flying objects. However, because of this cover, its carrying capacity is limited which increases the price of booking one.
Therefore, every car owner must decide between a cheaper transportation service and one that offers more protection. For more details, call today.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tyler, Texas Auto Transport Directory
Richie Auto Transport
In business since 1998, Richie Auto Transport is a family owned and operated auto shipper. They offer open and enclosed transport carriers and deliver cars to both the east and west coast.
28117 Interstate 20
Wills Point, TX 75169
Dependable Auto Shippers Inc
Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) is a nationwide transport company that hauls everything from cars to RVs. They deliver vehicles to any location across the U.S., both to and from Tyler.
3020 U.S. Highway 80
Mesquite, TX 75149
AmPm Auto Transport
One of the more well-known companies in the auto transport business, AmPm ships cars throughout the continental U.S. and Canada. They also match or beat competing quotes from other companies in the area.
1124 North Fielder Road
Arlington, TX 76012
Tyler includes ZIP codes
75701, 75702, 75703, 75704, 75705, 75706, 75707, 75708, 75709, 75710, 75711, 75712, 75713, 75798, 75799.