- Safe And Reliable Toms River Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Toms River Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Toms River Vehicle Transport Companies
- Toms River Auto Transport Companies Directory
- 1 Auto Transport
- Trinity Auto Transport
- All About Towing
- Frank's Towing & Transport
- Tri State Towing & Transport
- Grump's Towing & Transport
- Other Toms River Resources
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Toms River Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Toms River Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Toms River Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Toms River is in Ocean County and used to be Dover Township, before undergoing a name change in 2006. There are close to 100,000 people living here and it is just slightly smaller than Lakewood Township. A family-friendly locale, this city was named as one of the safest in the country in 2006 by Morgan Quitno Press and made the list again the following year. It is often seen in TV shows, including the infamous Jersey Shore, and boasts a Little League team that won the World Series for Little League in 1998.
Toms River Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Toms River||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Toms River to Kentucky||$413||689 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Toms River toAtlanta||$496||827 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington to Toms River||$120||200 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Cleveland to Toms River||$296||493 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Toms River to Columbus||$318||530 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Orlando to Toms River||$621||1035 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Toms River to Memphis||$639||1065 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Toms River||$1653||2755 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Toms River Vehicle Transport Companies
Book Toms River vehicle transport with some advice from industry insiders in mind:
- Try to plan ahead as much as you can when booking this type of service: The further out you can book the service, the more likely you are to get the dates you want associated with transport.
- What happens if the company is late delivering your vehicle? Ask about this ahead of time because every company has a different policy. Some companies will rent a vehicle for you; others will simply refund some of the money associated with you order. Either way, you need to be prepared for whatever the company’s policy is regarding a late delivery.
- Find out how much you need to pay up front: If you have to pay anything more than a simple deposit to hold your order, then you might want to keep searching for a company to transport your vehicle. Placing too much money down ahead of your transport order might cause you to lose money with a less reputable company.
For more information visit the official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Toms River Auto Transport Companies Directory
1 Auto Transport
From corporate re-assignment to dealer fleet shipping to military moves, this transport company has just about seen it all. It offers transport for any situation and can accommodate a variety of budgets and timelines, depending on the service needed. It also offers an online presence for people that want to at least get a quote before talking to an agent.
207 1st Street #401
Lakewood Township, NJ
Trinity Auto Transport
Trinity is in the Surf City area, but its professional reach stretches far beyond that, as many of the transport companies do. This company is solid, has a reputable industry standing and enjoys a reputation of excellence when it comes to shipping a vehicle.
2307 North Long Beach Boulevard
Surf City, NJ
All About Towing
This is a good option for people that need straight hauling services. All About Towing specializes in tow and haul services in the Mount Holly area and around the state of New Jersey and even into Philly and NYC. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which makes this a good company on which to call in a roadside emergency.
54 Washington Street
Mount Holly, NJ
Frank's Towing & Transport
Frank’s is a respected towing company that also offers a transport specialty. The company is in Manasquan, which enjoys close proximity to Toms River. It can tow vehicles of all sizes and has a focus on fair pricing, which can be rare in both the towing and transport industries.
381 Brielle Road
Tri State Towing & Transport
Situated in Egg Harbor, Tri State does towing and transport in the tri-state region and beyond. The company has had a solid online cache of reviews from happy customers for a number of years and has enough trucks to be able to work with both individuals and car dealers alike to move one car or an entire fleet, as well as non-working vehicles.
11 11th Terrace
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Grump's Towing & Transport
Grump’s offers customers both towing and general transport services. The company has been in operation for well over a decade and has a reputation for reliable service. It operates out of Hammonton, which is nearby Toms River, and can offer transport services across the country, despite its locally owned status.
644 White Horse Pike
Other Toms River Resources
Toms River Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Toms River.
Ocean County College- For more than 40 years, Ocean County College, a public two-year community college sponsored by Ocean County and the State of New Jersey, has provided area residents with the opportunity to benefit from higher education.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Toms River, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Toms River. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Toms River, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Toms River. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Toms River and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Toms River. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Toms River Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Ortley Beach||Chadwick Beach||Dover Beaches North|
|Silverton Estates||White Oak Bottom||Woodlawn Estates|
|Barnegat Bay Estates||Cranmoor Manor||Brightwater Cottages|
|Gilford Park||Vision Beach||Wintringham Park|
|Woodville||Manitou Park||Windor Park|
Toms River includes ZIP codes
08753, 08754, 08755, 08756, 08757
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the size of my vehicle a factor in what mode of transport ships it to or from Toms River, NJ?
The size of your car won’t affect which type of carrier transports your vehicle. Both open and closed carriers will load most sedans, pickups, and SUVs. However, there are two things to consider:
- If for any reason, you choose a closed carrier, it will cost you more.
- If you have any after-factory additions to the exterior of your car, it may dictate which type of carrier is best and could change the cost of transport.
Does the transport company I choose have to be insured? If so, how much insurance must they carry to ship my car?
Yes, any interstate transport company is federally required to carry a minimum of $750,000 in cargo and liability insurance.
Check with the transport company about the insurance they carry. In addition, you can visit the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Insurance Filing Requirements.
What do I need to know about preparing my car for transport to or from Toms River, NJ?
The following is a list of actions you can take to best prepare your car for transport:
- Make sure there is a ¼ tank of gas in the car
- Make sure there are no personal items left in the vehicle
*NOTE—Some companies will allow you to pack up to 100lbs of personal items in the trunk. The company and driver are only responsible for your vehicle in transit, not the individual items you put in the trunk.
- Take off any after-factory attachments such as a spoiler, car rack, trailer hitch, etc.
- Make sure it’s clean, inside and out.
- Take photos of your car before transit, so you have a record of any knicks, dings, or dents. You’ll use these pictures to check for any damage during transport when the driver delivers your car to its destination.
Am I allowed to transport an inoperative vehicle to or from Toms River, NJ?
Yes, you are allowed. Here are a couple of factors for you to consider when selecting a transport company:
- Does the company you’re considering have expertise in shipping inoperative vehicles? They will be the best to keep your car safe and secure while in transit.
- It will cost you more than shipping a working vehicle.
A transport broker or company representative will help you understand what’s involved in shipping your inoperative car.
Can I file a complaint against the company I used to transport my car from Toms River, NJ?
Yes, you can. You can go to one of the following sites to make your complaint.
- File a complaint with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) or
- If the Better Business Bureau accredits the company you used, you can contact them.
- In addition, you can file a complaint with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs on the State of New Jersey Office of Attorney General.