State To State Moving Service With Car Transport
You have just landed your dream job or promotion that requires you to relocate to an out of state city. Or you have just been admitted to an out of state college. Whichever the case for moving, you need to find a company that provides a moving service. But, it becomes tricky when you have a car. Driving long distance is not always a good option. Therefore, you need to find a company that provides state to state moving service with car transport.
Consider selling the car
Long distance car shipping is quite expensive. If your car is cheap, you might want to consider selling it. Remember, moving to another state involves changing the car registration and changing your driver’s license, processes which will cost you money. So it might not be worth it for a cheap or old car.
Also, different states have different safety and emissions standards. An old car might not pass these tests. Nonetheless, confirm these standards before considering disposing off the car. To be sure, contact the Department of Motor Vehicles and ask them about the safety and emission standards of the state you are moving to. Remember to also ask about the cost of these tests.
If you find out that the car may not pass the tests, then it is not worth moving with it.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What are your state to state moving service with car transport options?
So, you have decided to move with your car. What are your options?
- Move your car together with your household items: This option is the most obvious, and many people will prefer it. It is possible to find a moving company that will load your car together with your household goods into a large truck. Remember, moving companies’ charges are based on weight and the truck size needed. Unfortunately, your car will occupy a large space and is very heavy. Therefore, this option will be very expensive.
- Hire an auto transport company to move your car: The other option is to hire two different companies for the move. Hire a moving company to move the household items. Then find an auto transport company to ship your car to your new home. This option is cheaper than the previous one. The auto mover will load your vehicle into an open or enclosed truck together with other cars. It is also a safer option because auto shippers are better experienced in car shipping. They will, therefore, have the right equipment to load and secure your car in the transport truck.
The downside to this option is that your car and your household goods may arrive at different times.
A-1 Auto Transport offers a third option
A-1 Auto Transport is a professional interstate auto mover. We offer car moving services across all 50 states in the US. We also provide state to state moving service with car transport. Your household goods and the car will arrive safely to your new home without the hassle of finding two different companies.
We load the car onto a car shipping truck and load your household possessions into the right size of van or truck. The safety of your vehicle is assured because, unlike moving companies, we have the right equipment for car loading and shipping. The following are some of the reasons to hire us;
- Experience; residential moving and auto transport require the services of an experienced company. With over 20 years of experience, you can trust that we have handled many relocations before. We have experienced the challenges in the industry and devised efficient ways to handle them.
- Reliability; in the moving and auto transport industry reliability means delivering on promises, especially those regarding delivery times. You do not want a situation where your household items get lost along the way or are delivered more than two days after the promised delivery date. From our customer testimonials, it is clear we are reliable and trustworthy.
- Affordability; we are reliable and experienced, and still affordable. We understand the financial strain the relocation is putting on you. We try to make the move easier by offering affordable transport options.
How much does a state to state moving service with car transport cost?
The total cost of moving the car and your belongings is highly dependent on the distance. It is easy to determine the car shipping cost. But the cost of moving the household items is best determined after an in-house assessment.
The good news is that we offer free non-obligatory quotes. For a quote inclusive of household moving, check “Yes” under “Would you like a quote to ship household goods?”. After filling in the required information, we will get back to you with a cost estimate.
For more information, call us. Our friendly customer care team will be happy to assist you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?