Transporting a motorcycle to Springfield, Massachusetts from another state isn’t as costly or as difficult as many would like to assume. Actually, riding the bike there yourself might even cost more in some instances. Not to mention, it is safer to ship it than it is to ride it there.
During the transport of the motorcycle, it will be safe in the professional’s hands as long as you carefully selected a trustworthy transporting company. The motorcycle will less likely suffer from any damage when it is shipped. You will be saving the bike from the extra mileage and even be able to find alternative transportation to the city of Springfield, which will allow you to bring along some of your possessions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is the Difference between the Shipping Methods?
Some of the shipping methods for motorcycles that you will find offered are more secure than others. All methods will vary in price and have very different styles of transport. It will all greatly depend on the company you select to have transport the bike. Some companies will offer numerous methods and services.
- Enclosed shipping is a common form of transport. It includes putting the motorcycle in an enclosed trailer, free from all elements of the road and weather.
- Open air shipping is a cheaper method often used for shorter shipping distances. The bike is put on top of an open flatbed trailer. This isn’t the safest method if the weather or road conditions are poor.
- Crated shipping is a method of shipping that will require a bit more preparation. The motorcycle is strapped to a crate and placed inside a tight container.
- Terminal to terminal is a service where the motorcycle must be dropped off at a terminal for its transport and then picked up at another terminal when it arrives in Springfield. This method isn’t the most convenient, but it is a cheaper option.
- Door to door is a service where the company comes to retrieve the bike from wherever it is stored and then drops it off at any address specified.
Motorcycle Transport Companies by Springfield, MA.
218 1145 Main St.
Springfield, MA 01103.
124 146 Chestnut St.
Springfield, MA 01103.
2 S. Bridge Dr. #1B.
Agawam, MA 01001.
48 Marion St.
Chicopee, MA 01013.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory