At A-1 Auto Transport, we take our commitment to our customers seriously and have since the day we started more than 25 years ago. Our business was built on the pillars of honest communication with our customers and straightforward pricing. Here are some of the ways in which we have distinguished ourselves from some of the other less-than-dependable auto shippers.
One of the complaints we hear most often from customers is frustration about lack of clear communication from auto transport companies. We’ve taken a hands-on approach to meeting the needs of our clients and work to do everything in our power to provide an affordable, efficient auto moving experience you can trust.
Performance history goes hand in hand with customer focus since it directly reflects the overall experience of using a particular company. Two of the main components to look for when searching for reliable transport companies are safety record and customer satisfaction. This information isn’t always easy to find online, but an honest company should be happy to share the information with you.
Want to learn more about our reliable auto transport services? Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 or fill out the online form for an instant price quote!
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulates the transport industry and has resources available for making sure a company is properly licensed to perform auto transport services. Businesses that offer these services must have a U.S. Department of Transportation number, or U.S. DOT#, which is required of companies in most, but not all, states.
* The following states do not require a U.S. DOT#: California, Nevada, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, New Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Virginia, Delaware, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Washington, D.C.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Most customers start their search by collecting vehicle shipping quotes online, which any reliable company should provide for free. This is a recommended practice since it allows you to gage the cost and availability of services across a broad selection of companies.
The only issue with the quote system is that not all companies will offer accurate quotes, which creates a whole host of problems. We have consistently given the most accurate quotes in the business and continually strive to offer the most honest, affordable cost assessments in the business.
For the most accurate auto transport quotes available, fill out our free online quote form or call us at 1-800-452-2880 for a vehicle shipping consultation!
On Time Delivery
Efficient and timely delivery of a vehicle is a top priority for most people that contact us, and for good reason. Being stranded without your car, truck or motorcycle is really frustrating, especially after paying to have it delivered by a specific date. Missing a delivery date is rarely an issue for our customers. You can read about the experiences of our previous customers here.
As A-1 Auto Transport began to grow in the 90s, we developed an advanced logistics planning and tracking software that has allowed us to streamline our delivery system and route application in a way that few companies can match. As a result, we consistently hit the mark when it comes to delivering a car, truck or motorcycle on time.
Resources For Finding Reliable Auto Transport
Research Companies – Look up auto transport companies by their U.S. DOT number or motor carrier license number. (You can also search by name, but it’s less effective due to the number of similarly named companies.)
Safety Studies & Reports – A collection of studies from the National Transportation Safety Board that examine transportation safety data.
Related Information & FAQ
- How to spot top auto transport companies?
- How to find the most reliable car shipping company?
- How to find the best car shipping company?
- An overview of the car transportation business
- Moving companies that move cars
- Services provided by the hauling companies
- What it takes for the auto transporter to move my car for me
- What to expect from auto transport trucking companies
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory