Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Norwalk, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Norwalk Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Fairfield County, Norwalk is home to just over 85,000 people and is considered to be part of the NYC metro area. It is a smaller city, but full of eclectic touches throughout. For instance, the moniker “Oyster Town,” has stuck with Norwalk as the harvesting of oysters is an important enterprise; there is even an annual festival as such, which speaks to the importance of this industry here.
There are a number of companies headquartered here, including Applera Corp., Dooney & Burke, Emcor, Diageo and more. Attractions include the Maritime Aquarium, the Mill Hill Historic Park and Museum and the Lockwood-Matthews Mansion Museum.
Learn more about Connecticut car transportation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Norwalk to Philadelphia||$141||141 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Norwalk to Boston||$167||167 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Norwalk to Minneapolis||$751||1252 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Norwalk||$799||1332 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Norwalk||$816||1361 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Norwalk to Houston||$1009||1683 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Norwalk to Los Angeles||$1134||2835 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Phoenix to Norwalk||$1162||2906 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Norwalk Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Norwalk car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Bundle services where possible: If you are also moving and want to try to save money, ask about bundling services. If a transport company does moving as well, you might be able to take advantage of a package deal that makes the whole process more affordable for your budget.
- Inspect your car closely upon drop off and pick up: This is why you should drop it off and pick it back up during the day, so that you can see if there have been changes – new dents, scratches, etc. – to your vehicle.
- Request referrals from past customers: This is the best way to find out what a person’s experience has been with a transport company and the transport process overall.
For more information, visit the City of Norwalk website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Norwalk Auto Transport Companies Directory
RoadRunner Auto Transport
This transport company is located in neighboring Bethpage and offers regional service. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1055 Stewart Avenue #7, Bethpage, NY
Long Island Auto Transport
Located in nearby Holbrook, this transport company can move your car around the Tri-State region.
1069 Main Street, Holbrook, NY
Other Norwalk Resources
Norwalk Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Norwalk.
Norwalk Community College– There are dozens of colleges in Connecticut from which to choose. We believe that NCC may be the best place to start or finish your search.
Services And Information
Norwalk includes ZIP codes:
06850, 06851, 06852, 06853, 06854, 06855, 06856, 06857, 06858, 06860.