Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Newtown, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Newtown Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Newtown is home to one of the most opulent communities in Connecticut. It has a pretty, suburban outlook and boasts of a good mix of public and private schools. A lot of big-name celebrities and professionals can trace their roots to this small town in the southwestern part of the state. You can move a ride to any part of the town from anywhere around the world. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Newtown.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Newtown to Washington, D.C.||$303||303 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Newtown to Detroit||$502||670 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Charlotte to Newtown||$532||710 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Newtown||$762||1270 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Newtown to Miami Beach||$818||1364 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Newtown to Houston||$1022||1704 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Newtown to Salt Lake City||$1113||2226 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Diego to Newtown||$1136||2840 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Newtown
We can fetch or deliver to any neighborhood within the town limits and beyond. Our coverage extends to all states in the U.S. and major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Newtown
Here is what you can expect to get from A-1 Auto Transport:
- Open-air shipping is the most common domestic standard. We will load your vehicle on a multi-car carrier and haul it to any place that you like. It is an efficient solution that works best when you have a standard car, which can survive the basic safety measures while in transit.
- Enclosed shipping offers extra security to classic, luxury, and high-end vehicles. The trucks have a covered carriage, which shields the cars from the elements. It is the right solution if you have an automobile with a low ground clearance level since the trailers have hydraulic lift gates to help with the loading and unloading.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard is the go-to option when you need an economical transport solution. RoRo vessels can handle large volumes in one voyage, leading to some of the lowest rates in the industry.
- We have containerized transport solutions, which increase the safety measures when you have a highly expensive car. Containers shield the vehicles from potential hazards while in transit, making sure that the cargo reaches the destination without a single scratch.
You need to decide on the convenient timelines and collection points when shipping cars to or from Newtown:
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping is the oldest pickup and delivery standard. We will ask you to drop off and collect the car from a transportation depot in Connecticut.
- Door-to-door transport can save you time if you have none of it to spare for the drop-off and pickup chores. We will fetch it and deliver it to any place that you choose.
Types of cars that we ship
We can manage any transport request for all kinds of automobiles, from motorcycles, boats, yachts, golf carts, SUVs, trucks, tractors, vans, classics, luxury vehicles, buses, RVs, cranes, industrial equipment, and project cargo.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean the vehicle and run a visual inspection of its pre-existing cosmetic shape. Note down all the chips, dents, scratches, and discolorations on the body. Share the same records with the transporter, who should acknowledge them on the Bill of Lading.
- Remove all personal effects, household goods, and valuables from the vehicle. You might want to include any custom accessories like DVD players and GPS to the list of items that you should take out.
- Try to regulate your vehicle’s weight by running down the gas tank to about a quarter-full. A heavy car can make the transport truck exceed the limits set by the DOT, which will complicate the shipping process.
- Run a series of maintenance checks to make sure that the vehicle runs properly. Top off the fluid levels, inflate the tires and keep the battery on a full charge. Try to fix all the aggressive leaks and mechanical problems in advance.
- Remove any custom parts such as spoilers, grills, and ground effects to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system, deactivate the toll tags, and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are a US-based company with over 20 years of experience and international coverage. We can meet all of your needs when shipping cars to or from Newtown. Here are some of the benefits that set us apart from other companies in the region:
- We have a variety of transport solutions under one roof for business and private customers.
- We have a self-managed fleet of carriers, which allows us to take charge of every process.
- We have modern equipment and eco-friendly trucks, backed by a team of dedicated and highly experienced professionals.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.