Minot, North Dakota Reliable Auto Shipping
Located in north-central North Dakota, Minot is home to around 47,000 people in due to the expanded oil drilling in the area the city is seen any increase of around 10% to 15% in the population annually since 2010. There are 17 local public parks that have facilities for family and community events, sports, walking and jogging as well as bicycling and other outdoor recreation. The city also has three golf courses, the Minot Country Club, Souris Valley Golf Course and Apple Grove Golf Course. Having a motor vehicle in the city is virtually imperative as there are very few sidewalks for pedestrian use in the distance between major points in the city are widely spread out. Minot has four very distinct seasons which allow for a variety of outdoor activities ranging from swimming, fishing, and boating in the summer to cross-country and downhill skiing and snowboarding in the winter.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minot to Minneapolis||$499||499 miles||2-4 days|
|Milwaukee to Minot||$626||834 miles||3-5 days|
|Minot to Columbus||$758||1263 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Minot||$911||1519 miles||5-7 days|
|Tucson to Minot||$997||1661 miles||5-7 days|
|Minot to Charlotte||$998||1663 miles||5-7 days|
|Minot to Orlando||$1033||2065 miles||6-8 days|
|Tampa to Minot||$1042||2083 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For further information on the city of Minot, you can visit the official city website. The website has links for employment opportunities in the city, city government, parks and recreation and necessary information for new residents including utilities, telephone, and water service.
Minot Car Shipping
Keep the following points from A-1 auto transport in mind when you are planning to ship your car to Minot, North Dakota:
- If at all possible it is best to ship motor vehicles to Minot and other areas of North Dakota during the spring, summer or fall rather than in the wintertime. During the winter weather and road conditions can be quite harsh due to snowfall. Issues such as this can make the cost of transportation for your car to be higher than it would be had you shipped during months with less severe weather.
- You should check with several companies to get a good idea of how automobile shipping works, services that may be offered, options for carriers and pricing for service. Before making a decision to hire one, you need to make sure that you have a good feel for the company and fully understand all that they have to offer.
- Pricing that seems too good to be true in the auto transport industry will usually result in service that is beneath the quality that a person needs for their motor vehicle. Never choose a company solely for the price they offer. A good company will offer reliable services, a professionally trained staff in a price that is comparative to the standards set forth by the company.
Minot Auto Transport Companies
Old Dominion Freight Line
Old Dominion is a very reputable trucking company that has been in business since the 1930’s. They offer domestic and global shipping services to a private vehicle and freight owners, manufacturers and dealerships, auto auctions and other companies worldwide. They are fully licensed and insured and offer online tracking so customers can see where their shipments are located at all times while in transit.
1000 Highway 2 E
Minot, ND 58701
Related Information & FAQ
Minot includes ZIP codes
58701, 58702, 58703, 58704, 58705, 58707.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Minot - Ward, North Dakota (ND) 58701
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Minot - Ward, North Dakota (ND) 58701
🇺🇸 Minot - Ward, North Dakota (ND) 58707
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September