- What Is The Military Pov Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services?
- Shipping A Military Vehicle - Requirements & Discounts
- Military Discounts
- Forms Required For Military Auto Transport
- Related Information & Faq
- Military Car Transport Resources
What is the Military POV Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services?
At A-1 Auto Transport, Moving cars for veterans and members of the military is one of our specialties and has been for more than 20 years. In that time, we’ve shipped literally thousands of privately owned vehicles for members and dependents of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps (USMC), Air Force and Coast Guard to military bases all over the world. Shipping overseas? Visit the page here.
Our military POV shipping services apply to PCS moves both within the United States and internationally, as well as Hawaii and Alaska. We have one of the largest fleets of transport carriers in the industry, including overseas shipping vessels, that operate year round in every part of the world. Discounts are available for all active and retired service members.
Want to know the cost of delivering your POV to a base in the U.S. or internationally? Fill out our FREE online quote form and see how much you can save today! For more information about our services, call us at 1-888-230-9116!
Shipping A Military Vehicle - Requirements & Discounts
POV Transfer Requirements
- The vehicle must be owned or being leased by a member of the military or a dependent
- The auto must be self-propelled and legal on public highways
- If a leased vehicle, written consent for transport must be included from the third party
- Must have four wheels or more, with exceptions for mopeds and motorcycles
For active duty military and veterans, we offer discounts on military car shipping. Regardless of your current location or where you need a vehicle moved, we offer a price break to all active duty and retired military personnel.
Our discounts apply to all branches of the armed forces: Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force & Coast Guard.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Forms Required For Military Auto Transport
The links below are for the official forms from the Defense Technical Information Center that you’ll need to complete before being able to have a company transport you auto, motorcycle or van.
- POV Auto Shipping
- POV Motorcycle Shipping
- POV Van Shipping
*Please note: you will also need your military ID to pick up your vehicle at its destination point. For transporting a car to the U.S. from another country, Alaska or Hawaii (OCONUS to CONUS POV shipping), a valid U.S. street address will be needed for the vehicle to get through customs.
Have questions about military car transport? Call us today at 1-888-230-9116 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions! You can also fill out the FREE online quote form for an estimate on the cost of shipping your POV today!
Related Information & FAQ
- How to transport large vehicle?
- US military POV shipping ports
- Military personnel car shipping from state to state when deported
- Learn about military vehicle shipping ports
- The easy way to find military-friendly auto transport
Military Car Transport Resources
USA.gov - The official web portal for the U.S. government has a wealth of resources, including government services, agencies, and job prospects.
Military Base Guide - A list of Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine bases around the United States. Search by name, location or military branch
Defense Travel Resources - Helpful links and resources on travel programs, regulations, and allowances from the DoD’s Defense Travel Management Office.
Shipping Your POV - An in-depth guide on shipping your POV.