Safe And Reliable Los Alamos County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping Cars to or from Los Alamos County, New Mexico, residents have to pick or drop off their vehicles in the neighboring big cities. This is because most auto shippers do not provide shipping services to smaller towns. They drop off the vehicles in big towns and it's up to the owner to come up with means bring them to the desired destination. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer specialized door to door shipping, anywhere. Even though this service may cost a little more, we guarantee that the car will reach its intended destination, saving you the headache of shipping an inoperable car, for example, without the required equipment. We have shipped vehicles to or from Los Alamos County and the greater New Mexico State for the past 20 years. We know our stuff.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Alamos to San Jose||$76||76 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Albuquerque to Los Alamos||$95||95 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Los Alamos to Salt Lake City||$445||594 miles||2 - 4 days|
|St. Paul to Los Alamos||$715||1192 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Alamos to Nashville||$747||1245 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Los Alamos||$784||1308 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Alamos to Jacksonville||$1000||1667 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Los Alamos||$1145||1909 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Los Alamos County
With an area of 109 square miles, Los Alamos is the smallest county by size in New Mexico. With our unique tailor-made services, we are the shipper of choice when it comes to shipping cars to or from Los Alamos County.
We also serve car owners from the neighboring Rio Arriba County to the northeast, Santa Fe County to the east and Sandoval County to the south.
Services we offer
We offer the residents of Los Alamos a wide range of services to choose from.
- Golf cart shipping: We offer golf cart shipping to institutions like, golfing clubs, who may want many golf carts shipped and individuals who would want their own personal golf carts. We possess the required equipment to load and haul golf carts and ensure they reach their intended destinations safely.
- Multi-car shipping: Shipping many vehicles at once is a great way of maximizing savings. The bulk of shipping costs are in picking up and dropping off the vehicles to their various locations. Having them picked and delivered from and to a central location greatly reduces the labor costs and the gas required to drive to the different locations. Families, friends, car dealerships and any other groups of people can take advantage of this service and save.
- Freight shipping: Freight shipping is not limited to vehicles or certain types of equipment. Nothing is too big or heavy to be shipped. Some of the many items we ship and freight services we offer our clients include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Zip codes include in Los Alamos County
- 87544 Los Alamos
- 87545 Los Alamos
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.