Shipping a car to another state is one of the basic services offered by almost ever car carrier in the U.S.. However, some are more suited to the job than others. At A-1 Auto Transport, we pride ourselves on offering the best service possible at the most affordable prices, whether you need shipping to a neighboring state or across the country.
Interstate Car Towing: Affordability and Expertise
When you need a car shipped to another state, there are two main challenges: 1.) Finding the right company to do the job and 2.) Balancing affordability with experience and professionalism. While there may be several auto shippers that offer state-to-state transport, they are not all the same. Depending on the type of service and method of transport you need, there may only be a few viable options. As an example, if you’re shipping a high-end or luxury car, or even a project car that doesn’t run, you’ll want to partner with an auto shipper that has ample experience in these areas. As far as affordability, that requires a little bit of legwork to compare prices once you find the services you need and a few companies that can provide them.
A-1 Auto Transport offers interstate car shipping to every state in the U.S. and we offer FREE price quotes to all interested parties. No commitment or obligation is required on your part; just call us and you’ll get an estimate the same day.
The Advantages of Interstate Car Towing Services
There’s a number of reasons to hire a professional auto transporter when you need a vehicle hauled from one state to another. Here are some of the many reasons our customers value our services:
- No miles are put on the vehicle. When you drive the car yourself, you not only put a lot of mileage on the car, but you also risk the possibility of mechanical issues along the way.
- We have decades of professional experience moving cars and can handle any type of shipment from one-of-a-kind cars to daily drivers.
- We provide insurance coverage in the rare cases that there is minor damage during transport. If something happens, we’ve got you covered.
- A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of services that include open transport, enclosed shipping, door-to-door transport, and short-term storage.
- Cost estimates are given in real-time by a certified vehicle shipping professional so any price quote you receive is tailored to your exact needs and specifications.
- Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so we’re there any time you need us.
Related Information & Interstate Resources
- Cheap state to state car towing
- How much does it cost to tow a car from state to state
- Interstate boat towing
- Interstate RV towing
- State to state motorcycle towing
- State to state truck towing
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.