- Car Transport Groton Near Me
- Groton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Pick-Up Or Deliver To In Groton
- Our Services
- The Types Of Vehicles We Ship
- How To Prepare Your Car For The Shipping Process
- Groton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Groton Includes Zip Codes
- Why Ship With Us?
- Get In Touch With Us
Car Transport Groton Near Me
Groton is a town that is located in New London County, Connecticut. It is home to the first nuclear-powered submarine which is situated in the Naval Submarine Base. Visitors are treated to a host of very many different and interesting things. You can visit the city's historical museums, beaches, restaurants, parks, aquariums, casinos and so much more. For you to fully experience the expansive area, bringing your own vehicle is advisable. If you would like it to be shipped, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for one of the most reliable and affordable shipping services. We have been shipping cars to or from Groton for over two decades. You can count on us to get any shipping job done in the safest and shortest amount of time possible.
Groton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Groton||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Groton to Philadelphia||$141||235 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Groton to Washington||$212||353 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Groton to Kansas City||$796||1327 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Groton||$843||1405 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Groton||$952||1587 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Groton to Dallas||$1009||1682 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Denver to Groton||$1142||1904 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Groton||$1838||3064 miles||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we pick-up or deliver to in Groton
There's literally no place we cannot make a delivery in the 31 square miles that make up this city. Our drivers have been tried and tested on numerous occasions and they have always come out on top. When we are shipping cars to or from Groton, we only use routes that we have done some research on. This allows us to provide efficient and on-time deliveries. Some of the other nearby towns and cities that we also ship to or from include New London, Waterford, Stonington, Norwich, Old Saybrook, Colchester, East Haddam, Clinton, Plainfield, Windham, Willimantic, and Hebron in Connecticut, Westerly, Hopkinton, and Charlestown in Rhode Island.
We are always expanding our operations in order to serve more people. We offer a wide array of services that include but are not limited to:
- Freight shipping. This service is meant for people who are shipping anything that is not covered in our ordinary service catalog. With a network of over 40 terminals, 30 carriers and storage units all over the world, we are capable of delivering your cargo in record speed. Some of the items we often ship under freight shipping include farm produce which requires refrigeration, engines, mining and construction equipment, turbines etc. we also provide distribution services, warehousing, and storage, full and less than full truckload.
- Multiple car shipping. Shipping many cars at a go is a great way to maximize the discounts offered by auto shippers. It reduces one of the primary costs of moving vehicles which is picking up and dropping them off in different locations. It also reduces the labor costs involved and the gas required to fuel the carriers.
- International Ro/ Ro. Shipping a car internationally differs from shipping it domestically. There are more procedures and paperwork involved, and a longer distance to be covered. At A-1 Auto Transport, we take care of most of the procedures for you once you hand in the filled paperwork.
- Open-air shipping. It is one of the most popular shipping services due to its affordability. Your vehicle will be secured on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier and shipped to its destination. The only drawback to it is that your vehicle will be exposed to the elements.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The types of vehicles we ship
We are a full-service auto shipper with the capability of shipping any type of vehicle that you may have. We possess the necessary equipment and trained personnel to handle the various shapes and sizes that different vehicles come in. Some of the vehicles that we frequently ship include:
- Planes and aircraft
- RVs and motorhomes
- Jet skis
- Antique vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
- Electric cars
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
- Remove any aftermarket installations such as bike racks, externally mounted speakers etc. this is to prevent them from being damaged or stolen. Also, take out all of the household goods from your car to avoid fines by the authorities.
- Ensure that your vehicle is in optimum working condition. If it has a problem, you should notify your auto shipper beforehand.
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle in order to easily spot any damage. Take photos of the damage as proof of your car's condition before the shipping process.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate all your toll tags, your alarm system, and parking passes.
- Ensure that you sign the bill of lading.
Groton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Drozdyk Dr||Smith Street||Denison Avenue|
|Plaza Court||Ledyard Avenue||Granite Street|
|Thames Street||Plymouth Ct||Allen Street|
Groton includes ZIP codes:
Why ship with us?
We have proven our capabilities over a long period of time. We provide fast, efficient, and consistent shipping services all year round.
Get in touch with us
Feel free to contact us on 1-888-230-9116 for more information on shipping cars to or from Groton.