Unlike shipping a standard sized vehicle, transporting a golf cart is a specialized service that not every shipper has extensive experience with. That being the case, you may get some wildly different cost estimates when comparing prices and evaluating companies. When in doubt, the best approach to lean toward the companies that have both experience and a physical office in location in the areas you’re shipping to and from.
Whether you’re shipping an ATV, UTV, go-kart, or golf cart, we are able to provide affordable, professional shipment to any part of the world. A-1 Auto Transport ships to all 50 states (including Hawaii and Alaska), and we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured (see below for more information about insurance). It doesn’t matter if it’s new or used, running or not; with more than 25 years of industry experience, there’s no job we can’t handle!
If you need a golf cart shipped internationally, that’s also a service we offer. We cater to customers from all parts of the world and regularly make shipments to every corner of the globe. If you’ve had a hard time finding a reliable shipper with the experience you can trust, give us a call to learn more about what we offer!
Considering shipping a golf cart, go-kart, ATV, or UTV? A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your golf cart.
The Process of Shipping A Golf Cart: Tips & Info
Aside from which company you decide to go with, you’ll have some choices to make when shipping a golf cart. The are two main ways to have a vehicle transported: in an open carrier, or in an enclosed one. As you might imagine, an enclosed carrier offers more protection and privacy, but it does come with an additional cost. Similarly, you can have a shipment delivered directly to your door (as opposed to a delivery terminal) as a premium service.
Here are three of the most important aspects of golf cart shipping:
Vehicle tracking – Every shipment we make is tracked electronically, allowing us to provide customers with real-time updates on the status of their delivery. We focus on providing affordable, on-time delivery for every single vehicle and we pride ourselves on keeping our customers in the loop and the lines of communication open. We’re happy to answer any of your questions at any point during the process.
Insurance – Insurance is included as part of every cost estimate we provide, regardless of vehicle type or destination. Whether you need a golf cart shipped across the state or across the country, we’ve got you covered against potential damages.
Crating – Depending on the method of shipment, you may want to consider having you’re golf cart crated before delivery. This is not always necessary, but it can be a good idea in certain situations (for example, air freight, or flatbed transport). We provide crating services for motorcycles, go-karts, UTVs, golf carts, and any other type of recreational vehicle.
Read also our article on the cheapest way to ship a golf cart.
Auto Transport Services
- Car Transportation
- International / RoRo
- Enclosed / Covered
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Forces
- Domestic Motorcycles
- International Motorcycle
- Luxury Vehicles
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Boats & Yachts
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Best Snowmobile Shipping & Transport Services
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Electric Auto Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Interstate Car Towing
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory