Flagstaff Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
When it comes to transporting motorcycles, a professional shipping company can get the job done safely and in a timely manner. Professional shipping companies in Flagstaff can schedule a transport date with you after they calculate a quote over the phone.
When it comes to the cost of transporting a bike, shipping services will be able to offer a fair cost that will fit into their client’s budgets.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tips for Transporting a Motorcycle Securely.
When it comes to transporting your cruiser, you might be skeptical about whether or not your property is in the proper care. Transporters are trained extensively on how to overcome many difficult obstacles on the open road and on how to properly care for and secure vehicles. There are certain things you can do to your bike to ensure that it arrives in the same condition that it left in.
- Make sure the motorcycle shipping company offers full-coverage insurance.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle of any dirt and deposits.
- Only leave about ¾ tank of fuel in the motorcycle.
- Document the condition of the bike and inform the auto shipper of any problems the vehicle might have.
- Disable the security alarm if the bike is equipped with one.
- Remove personal possessions so that they do not cause damages to the interior of the vehicle while in transit.
- Provide reliable contact information to the moving service so that they can call you in the event of a change in schedule.
How Are Motorcycles Transported?
There are various ways a motorcycle can be shipped from one location to the next, but one way that is popular amongst consumers is on an open-air trailer. This method of transport is the most cost effective way to ship a vehicle, but the motorcycle will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. This type of hauling service has two levels with vehicles secured on both the top and bottom.