Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Eugene, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Eugene Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This major Pacific Northwest city is the second largest in the state. Located in Lane County, it sits where the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers combine, which is about an hour away from the coast of the state. There are just over 156,000 people living in Eugene and about double that in the metro area.
This is where the University of Oregon is located, and like other Oregon towns, the natural beauty of the area is stunning. Jogging, rafting, and kayaking are popular pastimes here. In fact, it is the self-proclaimed “Great City for Arts and Outdoors.” In fact, the ever-growing Nike corporation got its start in this town, which has also been dubbed the “Emerald City.”
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Eugene to San Jose||$420||561 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Eugene||$753||1256 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Eugene to Albuquerque||$825||1376 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Pierre to Eugene||$882||1470 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Eugene to New Orleans||$1020||2551 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Chicago to Eugene||$1068||2136 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Eugene to Washington, D.C.||$1128||2821 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Eugene||$1308||3270 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Eugene Vehicle Transport Companies
Before you ship your vehicle to Eugene, consider some tips on the auto transport industry:
- The company should provide outstanding customer service: After all, you are paying for a service. If the customer service is not up to par, say something to the management. Car transport is not an inexpensive endeavor, and you should get the quality in service that you deserve.
- Ask about delivery times and try to stick within those parameters: If the company plans to deliver your vehicle at a time that may not be convenient for you, speak up. The last thing you want is to miss your appointment time if the company drops the car off at a time when you are unavailable.
- Opt for door-to-door shipping if you can afford it: This will save you a great deal of time in having to pick up the vehicle from the company. Instead, it will be picked up from you for transport and delivered directly to your new location, with no muss, no fuss.
For more information visit the official website.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Eugene
It’s hard to find cheap accommodation and food while on the road. If you plan on driving your car to your new home over a long distance, these and other costs will quickly empty your budget.
Our company has everything planned out, so costs are kept to a minimum. Because of this, it can be cheaper to work with A1 Auto Transport than to attempt a DIY transport. For more details, call now.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Eugene Auto Transport Companies Directory
ABC Auto Shipping Service
ABC is a local auto shipping company in Eugene that has been established for a number of years. The company prides itself on local service with a local attitude, meaning they recognize many of the customers by face and know them by name. They are knowledgeable about the industry and can move a vehicle to anywhere in the United States.
3950 Dillard Rd
Stealth Recovery & Towing
Primarily a towing and recovery service, this company also offers roadside assistance and is available for regional transport options for non-working vehicles. Prices are affordable as towing goes, and the agents able to calmly and efficiently help out when there is roadside trouble.
29850 Kelso St
Angell 24/7 Towing
This is another towing company that can do local and regional transport for vehicles that need to be moved with some assistance. The company provides a wide array of services and isn’t just known for their towing capacities. The staff can help with recommendations for repair shops and may even be able to help roadside with light repair duties (i.e. tire change). This is a good option for the transport of those vehicles that are not running properly or at all.
2435 Prairie Road
Eugene, OR 97402
Other Eugene Resources
Eugene Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Eugene.
University Of Oregon– The University of Oregon, founded in 1876, is the state’s flagship institution.
Eugene On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Eugene includes ZIP codes
97401, 97402, 97403, 97404, 97405, 97408, 97412, 97440, 97455.