- Car Transport Eau Claire Near Me
- Eau Claire Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Eau Claire Vehicle Transport Companies
- Eau Claire Auto Transport Company Directory
- Discount Auto Transport
- Lomen Auto Transport
- Day & Nite Towing Llc
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Eau Claire Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Eau Claire Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Eau Claire Near Me
Eau Claire is a city located in the western part of Wisconsin, roughly 90 miles from the Minnesota border. The city’s proximity to the Twin Cities makes it an affordable place to ship vehicles to and from since it lies along the major highway routes that run east and south from the area.
This guide is to help anyone who is considering hiring an auto transport company to ship a car to or from Eau Claire County and Chippewa County. It includes several tips and resources to help you find an affordable carrier, as well as a directory of companies local to the region that offer auto moving services.
Learn more about shipping to Wisconsin.
Eau Claire Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Eau Claire||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New York to Eau Claire||$221||368 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Eau Claire to Louisville||$370||617 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Eau Claire to Kansas City||$296||494 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Eau Claire to Dallas||$598||997 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Eau Claire to San Antonio||$785||1309 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Eau Claire||$799||1331 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Eau Claire||$1019||1699 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Francisco to Eau Claire||$1237||2061 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Eau Claire Vehicle Transport Companies
- Boat Transport - Transporting a boat requires special equipment that not every vehicle shipping company will have. Since it is a specialized service, it should be listed on a company website as an available option, ideally with some detail about the process and what’s involved. You can see our boat shipping services page here. Any time you hire a vehicle shipper to do a specialized service, including shipping boats, motorcycles, and overseas transport, experience really counts. A knowledgeable boat transport company will be able to answer all your questions and facilitate short term storage for your boat, if necessary.
- Price - The cost of shipping a car, as we frequently mention on our blog, can vary from one company to the next. As an example, shipping a car 500 miles would likely cost somewhere between $300 and $700 depending on what type of carrier is used and what the specifics of the shipment are. Transporting a car across the country can range from $1,100 to over $2,000. One of the main factors that determine the cost of auto transport is the type of carrier and method of transport used. We’ll go over those options in the following tip.
- Shipping Options - The fist option you’ll need to decide on is what type of carrier you prefer. An open air carrier hauls multiple cars at once on a trailer pulled by a truck--something you may have seen on a highway before. These are the basic car carriers in the industry and the most affordable choice. The other carrier option is an enclosed truck that typically carries only one car at a time and offers complete protection and security throughout the transport process. The second main pricing option is whether you prefer the vehicle be delivered directly to a particular address. This is known as door-to-door auto transport and is more highly priced than standard shipping, which delivers the car to the closest shipping terminal where the customer picks it up.
Visit the official website for the City of Eau Claire to learn more about consumer services offered locally.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Eau Claire Auto Transport Company Directory
Discount Auto Transport
A licensed auto shipper that can deliver vehicles of all types, Discount Auto Transport is located in Stratford, about 90 miles east of Eau Claire. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin.
424 N 5th Ave, Stratford, WI 54484
Lomen Auto Transport
Another company that has an excellent rating with the BBB, Lomen Auto Transport out of St. Paul has more than 35 years of experience as an auto transporter.
1216 Scheffer Ave, St Paul, MN 55116
Day & Nite Towing LLC
A local towing and transport company with more than 50 years of experience, Day & Nite Towing handles everything from local roadside recovery to long distance auto transport. They are experienced in shipping hybrid vehicles and are members of the Wisconsin & Minnesota Towing Association.
850 Hillcrest St, Baldwin, WI 54002
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Eau Claire, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Eau Claire. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Eau Claire, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Eau Claire. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Eau Claire and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Eau Claire. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Eau Claire Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Third Ward Neighborhood||Cannery District||Randall Park Neighborhood|
|Eastside Hill Neighborhood||Water Street District||West Grand Avenue District|
|Uptown Arts District||Galloway District||Oakwood Hills|
|Barstow Street District|
Eau Claire includes ZIP codes
54701, 54702, 54703.