- Safe And Reliable Dubuque Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Dubuque Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Dubuque Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Dubuque Auto Transport Company Directory
- Dubuque, Ia Auto Resources
- Dubuque Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Dubuque Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Safe And Reliable Dubuque Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to your guide to using auto transport companies in Dubuque, Iowa! Below you’ll find some local information about the history of the area, some tips for using car shipping companies and a directory of local vehicle transporters in the area.
The City of Dubuque, Iowa lies along the Mississippi River where the borders of Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin meet. It is the county seat of Dubuque County and is a prominent location in the Midwest for tourism, education, and manufacturing. The city also has a place in vehicle and transportation history: the Adams-Farwell was a car manufactured in the city between 1905 and 1912.
Visit us here to know more about shipping in this area.
Dubuque Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Dubuque||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dubuque to Indianapolis||$144||361 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dubuque to Kansas City||$158||396 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dubuque to New Orleans||$404||1010 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Dubuque||$376||941 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Dubuque||$474||1184 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Dubuque||$392||980 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dubuque to Miami Beach||$608||1521 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Dubuque to San Francisco||$798||1995 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Dubuque Vehicle Transport Companies
- Brokers & Carriers - There are two types of companies that you will find when searching online for auto transporters. The first is a broker that arranges the transport between the customer and the carrier. The second is the auto carrier--the company or person who will actually be driving the vehicle that transports your car. Dealing directly with the company who will move the car is preferable for some, while others may want the options that are available when working with a broker. Keep reading to learn more about carriers, brokers and how to tell the difference.
- MC Number - An MC number, also known as operating authority, is something that any company must have, whether they are a broker or a carrier. Operating authority may also be designated by FF# or MX#, depending on what type of operating authority is granted. A broker will have only an MC, FF, or MX number and are not required to have a USDOT# (see below). The different classifications for operating authority are mostly based on the weight and type of cargo being transported.
Look up an auto transport company by MC# or USDOT# by using the licensing and insurance portal from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
U.S. DOT Number - If a company claims to be an auto carrier, ask for the U.S. DOT#. With this, you can verify the information they provide and look them up using the link listed above. It’s important to know that some states do require a U.S. DOT number, while others do not. Click here to see a complete listing of the states that must have a USDOT# to operate legally.
For more information about local services and companies, visit the official website for the City of Dubuque, Iowa.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Dubuque, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Dubuque. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Dubuque, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Dubuque. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Dubuque and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Dubuque. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Dubuque Auto Transport Company Directory
Alpine Transport Inc
An auto transporter that offers open and enclosed carriers, Alpine Transport ships cars locally, nationwide and internationally. They also deliver motorcycles and have excellent customer reviews.
1111 Paine St.
Decorah, IA 52101
Executive Auto Shippers LLC
Though they’re not located in Dubuque, Executive Auto Shippers does serve customers in the area. They provide a host of services that include domestic and international car transport and they also move just about any type of vehicle.
7309 SE 6th Ave.
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
Bullet Motorcycle Transport
A family owned transport company, Bullet Motorcycle Transport specializes in the quick shipment of motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs. They ship to the lower 48 states, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Norway, and Finland.
114 Grant St. N
Bondurant, IA 50035
Dubuque, IA Auto Resources
Vintage Torque Fest - A fundraiser and vintage auto show held each year in Dubuque, the Vintage Torque Fest also celebrates the arts, music and clothes. The festival brings people from all over the U.S. and, though it is a vintage and hot rod festival, all cars are welcome.
Dubuque Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Eagle Point||Valley View||Julien|
|Millwork District||Lower Main||Historic Old Main|
|Port of Dubuque||Downtown||North End|
Dubuque includes ZIP codes
52001, 52002, 52003, 52004, 52099.