Safe And Reliable Daviess County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
‘Safe and reliable auto shipping’ is our mantra, and it’s exactly what you get when you ship your cars through the best firm in Kentucky; A-1 Auto Transport. We are a licensed and registered carrier firm serving all 50 states of America. However, we take a different approach from the norm. In each and every state, we focus on the specific counties. In the Bluegrass State, we tailor our services to all 120 counties, including Daviess County. Our tailored services at ground level prices is the reason why we have managed to maintain a large market share when it comes to shipping cars to or from Daviess County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Daviess County to Chicago||$326||326 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Daviess County to Atlanta||$377||377 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Daviess County to Minneapolis||$555||740 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Daviess County||$635||847 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Daviess County||$749||1249 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Daviess County||$999||1665 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Daviess County to Los Angeles||$1016||2033 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Daviess County to Seattle||$1145||2290 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Daviess County
We pride ourselves in taking the lion’s share in shipping cars to or from Daviess County. We have maintained this status for decades thanks to our extensive scope of service that serves both East and West Daviess. We cover all locations from the big cities to the small unincorporated communities. We serve Owensboro, Whiteville, Maceo, Masonville, Utica, Curdsville, Delaware, Moseleyville, Panther, Pettit, Rome, Saint Joseph, Sorgho, Stanely, Sutherland, Tuck, West Louisville, Dermont, Ensor, Habit, Knottsville, Philpot, Thruston and Yelvington. Additionally, we cater for the Daviess car shipping demand from the neighboring counties which include Hancock County, Ohio County, McLean County, Henderson County, as well as Warrick and Spencer Counties of Indiana.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Daviess County’s main economic activity is distilling and coal mining. These require heavy machinery. Through our tailored experience, A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable heavy equipment shipping across the entire county. Shipping heavy equipment requires a certain level of expertise and wide load flat racks. We have that and all relevant resources to make that happen.
- Open carrier services: These towers come with specialized fitted flatbed racks onto which we secure the vehicle for shipping. We use open carriers to ship sedans, trucks, SUVs, vans, RVs, ATVs, motorhomes, some motorcycles and heavy machinery. Such autos come in different shapes and sizes. Open carriers are considered the best for shipping such as they are unconfined in space.
- Enclosed carrier services: These carriers are confined in space as they have an intermodal structure. This makes them unreliable especially when shipping large vehicles like buses, RVs and heavy machinery. They however serve best when shipping high-end vehicles such as Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Bentley, Mercedes, Maybach, etc. Such cars require extra protection from external hazards that may damage the vehicle in transit.
Talk to us!
Talk to the best in the industry on (Tel:8004522880). A-1 Auto Transport operates over a 24/7 schedule, so you can access our services at any time when shipping cars to or from Daviess County.
Zip codes included in Daviess County
- ZIP Code 42301 - Owensboro
- ZIP Code 42302 - Owensboro
- ZIP Code 42303 - Owensboro
- ZIP Code 42304 - Owensboro
- ZIP Code 42334 - Curdsville
- ZIP Code 42355 - Maceo
- ZIP Code 42356 - Maple Mount
- ZIP Code 42366 - Philpot
- ZIP Code 42376 - Utica
- ZIP Code 42377 - West Louisville
- ZIP Code 42378 - Whitesville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.