Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Council Bluffs Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Known as Kanesville until the mid-1800s, Council Bluffs is in Pottawattamie County and is situated on the east bank of the Missouri River. It is across from the larger city of Omaha, NE and many of the town’s residents take advantage of the bigger city’s amenities.
There are just over 62,000 residents living in Council Bluffs, with an almost 850,000 population in the Council-Bluffs-Omaha metro area. Many of the attractions in Council Bluffs are correlated with what there is to do in Omaha, which is why much of this town is residential in nature.
Like other areas of the state, recreation is a popular pastime in Council Bluffs, as people spend plenty of time outdoors taking advantage of the mild to warm climates during the hotter months and the wintery conditions during the fall and winter.
Go here for more information about shipping in Council Bluffs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Council Bluffs to Dallas||$494||659 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Council Bluffs to Nashville||$552||736 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Council Bluffs to New Orleans||$615||1025 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Council Bluffs||$735||980 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Council Bluffs||$857||1429 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Council Bluffs||$933||1556 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Council Bluffs to Miami||$985||1642 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Council Bluffs to Seattle||$991||1652 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Council Bluffs Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Council Bluffs car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Inquire about the California-Florida route: This route ensures cheaper transit costs for the company, which can then translate into more inexpensive transport services for you.
- Ask about GPS tracking for your vehicle: If you are leery about auto transport and want greater peace of mind, then ask if the company has GPS tracking. This allows you to see where your vehicle is at all times during the transport process.
- Double check your address on file with the transport company: After all, the last thing you want is for your vehicle to be delivered to the wrong address. Double-check the address you provided to make sure it is the right one.
For more information, visit the City of Council Bluffs website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Council Bluffs Auto Transport Companies Directory
Teeter Auto Transport
Situated in neighboring Council Bluffs, this transport company offers a wide array of services. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
7554 Main Street
Other Council Bluffs Resources
Council Bluffs Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Council Bluffs.
Kaplan University Council Bluffs – Kaplan University, Council Bluffs campus, has its roots in Mason City, Iowa, where the main campus of Hamilton College has operated as a business career college since 1900.
Council Bluffs On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Council Bluffs includes ZIP codes
51501, 51502, 51503.