Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Corona, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Corona Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Corona, California is a city in Southern California’s Riverside County near the Santa Ana Mountains. Corona’s roots as a city, like much of Riverside County and the Inland Empire, are based in agricultural production. At one time, Corona was considered the “Lemon Capital of the World.”
During the 1980s and 90s, Corona developed from a small agriculturally based community into a much more developed area. Due to the high cost of living in L.A. and Orange County, Corona became a desirable place to live as it was developed to accommodate the influx of residents from surrounding areas.
Learn more about shipping a car to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Corona to Phoenix||$334||334 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Corona to San Francisco||$426||426 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Corona||$604||1007 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Corona||$838||1397 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Memphis to Corona||$1065||1775 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Corona to Philadelphia||$1085||2714 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Corona to Atlanta||$1089||2178 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Corona to Detroit||$1127||2254 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Corona Vehicle Transport Companies
Corona Car Shipping Tips:
- Beware of the Lowball Quote – It’s important to get auto shipping quotes from several companies, not just to compare services, but also to help you to sniff out a suspiciously low quote, known as a “lowball quote” in the industry. If a company quotes you a price that is hundreds of dollars cheaper than any other vehicle shipper, it’s almost always a sign of trouble.
- Understand the Bill of Lading – The bill of lading is the document you receive from the person operating the carrier that moves your vehicle. It details what type of cargo is being transported and the parties involved. Make sure you receive this before handing over your keys!
- Know Your Options – You have some options when choosing an auto moving company and it’s important to be familiar with them going in. The two most important things you’ll need to decide are if you need door to door delivery and if you prefer an enclosed method of delivery. The price will vary based on these options, so make sure you know which type of service you need.
For more information visit the official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Corona Auto Transport Companies Directory
Courtesy Auto Transport
Courtesy Transport has a range of services in Corona and the surrounding areas, including local and interstate car moving, as well as short term storage facilities.
19801 Frances St., Corona, CA 92881
Riverside Auto Transport
Riverside Auto Transport offers vehicle relocation services to and from Riverside for students, military, dealerships, businesses and individuals. They are a licensed, bonded and insured company that serves all of Riverside County.
1299 Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, CA
Dependable Car Shipping
With a variety of services auto delivery services in the area, Dependable Car Shipping is a trusted and experienced local auto transport company in Corona.
160 W. Foothill Pkwy, Corona, CA 92882
Kilgore Auto Transport
A locally owned company with experience moving cars in California and between states, Kilgore Auto Transport is a reliable local auto mover in Riverside County.
6001 Vera St., Riverside, CA 92504
B&T Auto Transport
Located in Tustin, B&T Auto Transport an accredited auto transport company with the Better Business Bureau. They ship to all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii, and also serve clients with international auto transport needs.
13408 Heritage Way, Tustin, CA 92782
Other Corona Resources
Corona Wikipedia Page – Learn about the history, neighborhoods, and demographics of Corona and much more about the city and Riverside County.
So Cal Car Culture – News, events and information about upcoming auto shows and car culture in Southern California.
Corona On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Corona includes ZIP codes:
92877, 92878, 92879, 92880, 92881, 92882, 92883.