Safe & Reliable Columbia Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A planned community in Howard County, Columbia was recently named one of the best places to live among American small cities. The downtown area of Columbia is currently undergoing a revitalization plan, referred to as the Downtown Columbia Plan, which aims to improve the area over the next 30 years by adding housing and business developments. Due to the numerous villages and neighborhoods of Columbia, it maintains the feel of a small community in spite of a population north of 100,000 residents.
Click here for more shipping information in Columbia.
Using Columbia Vehicle Transport Companies
- Realistic Expectations – A lot goes into having a car moved. Things like weather, road closures and even other customers can cause delays in the process. It’s important to keep this in mind when hiring a professional car shipper. Unfortunately, delays do happen but you do have the option of having your vehicle moved by itself, which greatly reduces delays.
- Terminal Shipping Is Cheaper – You’ll read a lot about door to door auto transport from any company that offers the service, but don’t forget that it’s just one option–and the more expensive one. If you have a car dropped off at a local terminal and pick it up yourself, you’ll save yourself some money. But don’t forget that terminals charge for storage!
- Ask About Gasoline Limits – Professional auto movers typically ask that you have only a small amount of gas in the tank before having your car or truck moved. This saves them money because of the reduced rate, which in turn saves you money. Some companies ask no more than 1/8 of a tank of gas, others may allow up to 1/4 tank. The only way to be sure is to ask!
For more information, visit the official website.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Columbia Auto Transport Companies Directory
Car Transport of America
Car Transport of America is a local and long distance auto transport company out of Laurel, MD. For local car moving to or from Baltimore or Annapolis, they are a great choice. A good company for international auto shippers on the East coast.
406 Domer Ct.
Laurel, MD 20707
Expert Auto Transportation
A locally owned business out of Silver Spring, Expert Auto Transportation has a long track record of quality service in Columbia and throughout Maryland. They offer interstate auto shipping to states along the eastern seaboard, as well as long distance auto delivery.
17213 Emerson Dr.
Silver Spring, MD 20905
Ontrack Auto Transport
Ontrack offers nationwide door-to-door car transport and specializes in long distance and cross country delivery. They regularly ship vehicles from for dealers, car auctions and auto shows. They also transport internationally to Puerto Rico, Canada and Africa.
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Other Columbia Resources
Downtown Columbia – A great local site that details the 30-year master plan for downtown Columbia, Maryland. The site includes news and events, as well as an interactive map of the downtown area.
Motor Vehicle Administration – The motor vehicle administration has forms and information for buyers bring an out of state car to Maryland.
Columbia Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Columbia.
Columbia On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Columbia includes ZIP codes:
20588, 21044, 21045, 21046.
Auto Transport Services in Maryland (MD), USA
- Annapolis, Maryland (MD)
- Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
- Bethesda, Maryland (MD)
- Bowie, Maryland (MD)
- Columbia, Maryland (MD)
- Dundalk, Maryland (MD)
- Ellicott City, Maryland (MD)
- Frederick, Maryland (MD)
- Gaithersburg, Maryland (MD)
- Germantown, Maryland (MD)
- Rockville, Maryland (MD)
- Silver Spring, Maryland (MD)