The City of Blaine offers trustworthy shipping services for anyone who needs to transport a motorcycle to another location without adding on mileage or destroying its current condition. This is especially important to those who sell or trade motorcycles for a living or extra income. When they list a bike for sale, they give a description that includes the vehicle’s current condition and mileage. The person who purchased the bike will expect it to arrive in the same state.
Instead of relocating the motorcycle on by yourself or riding it to where it needs to go outside of Blaine, hire a practiced transport company. They will have the experience and training needed to safely get the bike delivered without any impairment. Motorcycle transport isn’t too pricey and it is the most qualified way of getting a motorcycle across the state or even the nation.
6 Things to Consider before Choosing a Transport Method.
While there are many diverse methods of motorcycle transport available nationwide, it is always best to take certain matters into consideration before selecting a method. Below, is a list of things to think about while you are selecting a method of transport.
- Consider the length of travel. Shorter distances might be okay with cheaper means of motorcycle transport.
- Pay attention to the weather and road conditions along the route that the motorcycle will more than likely travel during its shipping process.
- What transport methods does the company have to offer?
- Does the company offer any other services? Do they offer insurance during the shipping process?
- Does the shipping method I desire for my motorcycle exceed my budget range?
- Make sure the company has dealt with motorcycle shipping particularly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.