Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bastrop County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bastrop County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bastrop County has some of the most beautiful small towns and natural landscapes in Texas. Some of these have very remarkable histories and you will find many business and recreational opportunities. If you are shipping cars to or from Bastrop County, you can count on A-1 Auto Transport to meet your needs.
A-1 Auto Transport offers you flexible delivery options for all your shipping:
- You can pay for door-to-door delivery and just sit back and wait for your car.
- We have a wide network of transportation terminals across the state. We use any of these terminals for pick-up and delivery at lower costs.
Temperatures can get hot in Texas. If you plan on transporting a high value classic or luxury car, the heat might ruin your paint job. The best way to transport such cars is by enclosed trailers. Enclosed transportation will protect the cars from strong weather elements as well as roadside dust and debris. The cheapest option for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Bastrop County is by open trailer. Open trailers have more capacity, which massively lowers the cost to ship. Click here to learn more and find your best service from the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to avoid being scammed
There are many stories of people who got robbed of their hard-earned cash by scammers posing as transport companies. These are some of the telltale signs of a potential fraud.
- Beyond their web address, these companies cannot point out their physical location. If they do, it is usually non-existent. You should double check their address by running it through several online checks or even driving yourself to the place.
- They do not have licensing or they have violated the regulations. In such cases, you will never get your car delivered on time or you might never receive it. To avoid dealing with such companies, make sure that you get their MC and DOT numbers. Run these numbers against records at the FMCSA to check their validity.
- They low-ball on pricing. Most of these swindlers use this as bait. They will lure you in with extremely low pricing. Later on, they will send you trumped-up and unreasonable charges. To protect yourself from this tactic, make sure that you compare at least three estimates from different companies. Choose a mover based on the best service offering and not on pricing alone.
- There are many complaints about them all over the internet. Check their complaint history. Finding more complaints than compliments is a sign that you should look for another transporter. Get to learn more from people who have used the service when shipping cars to or from Bastrop County.
- They want a cash deposit. Most reputable companies don’t do that. Fraudsters like to use this payment option because there is no record of transaction afterwards. They might as well run away with your money, and car in the worst circumstances. You should also avoid companies that ask for a deposit. They usually have sneaky clauses that allow them to keep your deposit even if they don’t transport your car.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.