UPS has always been known for its speed and reliability and when it comes to transporting cars, it has kept with its reputation. UPS auto transport will give the customer competitive rates and you can even keep track of the entire move from start to finish through their online tracking system. UPS is known for its excellent customer service and will supply the customer with whatever details the customer wishes to know.
What All Can UPS Move?
UPS car shipping can move just about anything and that includes all kinds of vehicles such as
The items that UPS can move can be of any size or shape and they can choose the ideal packaging for such items. Although their services are offered at nominal rates, you can lower it still by choosing to drop off and pick up the car from their stores rather than opting for door-to-door delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
UPS auto transport offers all the usual transportation options such as air, land and sea transport.
- Land transport – when speed is not a criterion and you want a low bill, you can choose land transport. UPS offers closed vans which give your car’s protection from the elements and you can be sure that your car will arrive at the destination in the same condition that it was shipped in.
- Sea transport – people mostly go in for sea transportation when the car has to be transported from one country to another. This is a cheaper choice than air freight and is a lot slower too. However, this is more common than air freight and there are thousands of people who choose ocean freight over air transport.
- Air transport– this is one of the safest means of transport but also the most expensive. There is international and domestic air freight available and UPS can drop off the car at almost any destination.
UPS Store Locations
There are many UPS store locations all over the country to help you to ship anything to anywhere that you want. They can take care of all kinds of cars and they are experienced enough to handle expensive cars also. Most of the time, cars do not require any special packaging but you can opt in for crating or blanket wrap for extra protection but at a nominal rate. However, most of the stores are independently owned and the prices may vary with the locations.
Duties and Taxes
Your transportation charges will include duties and levies imposed by the US customs and if the destination is a foreign country, by the customs of that country as well. You can find information about US customs and taxes from www.cbp.gov or call (800) 782-7892 which is the UPS International Service Center.
As the stores have different owners, prices may vary regarding insurance but they all have a declared value program. When you have to move big items such as automobiles, then you know that you will get the best insurance for it through the program.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory