Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Smithfield, Rhode Island Reliable Auto Transport
Smithfield is a small friendly town in Rhode Island where it seems as if everyone knows everyone they meet on the street. This small town exuberance is something not often seen in many areas of the country. The crime rate in the city is low and the economy is in stable condition as new business centers have been opening in the last 5 years. The public high school in Smithfield has been ranked as the 17th best out of the 52 high schools in the State of Rhode Island. Student life stays busy on the college campus at Bryant University, the local university in Smithfield that has arts, science and business classes and has been located in the city since 1971.
For more detailed information about Smithfield, you can visit the official Smithfield website. On the site, you can find local services and news as well as recreation and daily living information.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Smithfield to New York||$181||181 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Smithfield to Washington, D.C.||$405||405 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Smithfield to Nashville||$642||1071 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Smithfield||$671||895 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Smithfield||$879||1466 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Smithfield||$894||1491 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Smithfield||$1175||2350 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Smithfield to San Francisco||$1232||3081 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Smithfield
Prior to your car being picked up for transport be sure to follow these suggestions from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure it’s ready to go when the carrier picks it up:
- Remove all loose accessories from the exterior of the car. This will include anything that someone could snatch off the car while the carrier is refueling like luggage racks, tool boxes, ground effects or car covers.
- Fold the outside mirrors in and fold the antenna down. If the antenna does not fold, it’s a good idea to remove it during transport.
- If you have a convertible make sure the top is secured down.
- Make sure the car is in good running order unless this is something that has been discussed with the company beforehand.
- Get everything in writing pertaining to transport including the insurance documents.
- Plan to be present when the car is picked up and delivered. You will need to sign the Bill of Lading and should be present during the inspection to verify the actual condition of the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Smithfield Auto Transport Directory
Maddie’s Automobile Transport
Maddie’s Automobile Transport is fully accredited through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the US DOT. They provide local and long distance transport for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s.
21 Sunnyside Ave,
Johnston, RI 02919
RW Warner Moving
RW Warner Moving provides full service auto transport and home and office relocation services. They are a family owned and operated company, have modern equipment and affordable rates. They provide fully licensed and insured transport that is fast, insured and completely professional at all times.
1601 Hope Rd,
Hope, RI 02831
USA Car Transport
USA Car Transport is a well-established auto transport company that has high ratings and has been in business for more than 10 years. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer secure, door to door transport for all makes and models of motor vehicles to and from Smithfield. They can transport to all states in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska.
127 Washington St
Smithfield includes ZIP codes
02828, 02896, 02917.