Shipping Scissor Lifts
Since scissor lifts are deemed as heavy equipment due to their large size and heavier weight, they are too difficult to ship by any means other than the proper transport equipment and haulers.
Hiring a transport company to ship your scissor lift isn’t a process that should be rushed, especially if you must use these shipping services often to get your scissor lift from work site to work site. You’ll want to make sure you hire a trust worthy shipping company with heavy equipment shipping experience and all of the right tools.
The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Transport Company
- Believe it or not- you’ll save money by hiring professionals for the transport especially if you’re a frequent customer
- Experienced, reputable transporters have the latest shipping equipment and technology to assure a safer, less risky delivery
- By law, licensed transport companies are required to carry the minimum amount of insurance coverage
- The process of delivery is much faster and efficient
- You’re presented to more shipping options and services such as door to door delivery and expedited services
- Free satellite tracking services can be accessed through any Wi-Fi enabled device to let you keep track of your scissor lift’s whereabouts during the delivery process
- If shipping overseas, the transport company will help you comply with the foreign import policies so that the vehicle is approved by Customs
- Customer service reps and transport professionals will be at your side throughout the entire process of shipping if you have any concerns
There are many benefits to hiring shipping services through professional transporters for the delivery of your scissor lift. They will take great care of it, ensuring its safety and getting it delivered in a time efficient manner.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.