How To Ship Your Motorcycle To Or From Brazil
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Motorcycle shipment from USA to Brazil is comparatively easy and costs around $1500 to $2200
- It is most affordable when the motorcycle is shipped using a shared container or RORO
The fifth largest country in terms of population and area, Brazil is located in South America with over 7000 km of coastline on the Atlantic Ocean. Geographically, it shares its borders with all countries except Chile and Ecuador. With strong global trade and diplomatic relations with USA, shipping your motorcycle to Brazil from USA is convenient as there are plenty of ports all along the large coastline.
Auto Import Regulations in Brazil
To ensure hassle free import process, it becomes important to be guided and assisted for a quick Custom clearance and other legal formalities that have to be done before you can get the delivery of the motorcycle in Brazil. Working with our company, A-1 Auto Transport service is an asset as we have been delivering vehicles in South America for over two decades and have experience shipping vehicles globally.
With a strong network of shopping agents all over the world, we can walk you through the process even before you start preparing for the shipment. Our shipping agents stay updated on the current laws, regulations and import duties and taxes, so it will help you get an accurate quote.
It is important to get all documents in relation to the motorcycle ownership in order as both the U.S Customs and Brazilian Customs Authority need it for validation of the import. From your driving license to the title and registration documents for your motorcycle, everything has to be submitted.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Need for Safe Shipping
To ensure that there are no delays, it is important that the documentation is completed, as without it, the entry of the imported vehicle is denied. However, we’ll be with you at every step and ensure that everything is submitted on time. It is important that your motorcycle or any other vehicle that you intend importing clears the emissions tests as they have stringent air quality control policy. Both old and new motorcycles can be imported. Thus, whether you have a new motorcycle or a classic vintage, your vehicle is eligible for import.
However, for a legal import, the Customs in both USA and Brazil require a set of documents that proves the ownership and validity of the vehicle. Some of the paperwork that you need to submit includes:
- Owners passport
- Certificate of Safety and Emissions Test clearance
- Motorcycle title deed
- Original purchase invoice with VIN number
- Import permit
- Written approval from the Environmental Affair Department
It is important that you are at the port to receive the motorcycle and one of our shipping agents will be with you to guide you through the procedures and help you get the delivery of the motorcycle in Brazil. We understand the regulations of the Ministry of Transport in Brazil.
Most of the motorcycles, especially the vintage ones are crated before there are shipped to prevent dings and dents. However, if you are on a stringent budget, you can opt for RORO where the motorcycle is secured on the deck with a lot of other vehicles. The tires are immobilized in the metal plates and the rest is harnessed in place. The 1/4th fuel in tank or little less than that is needed to drive it up and down the ramps. While if you need more security when it is shipped, container shipping is the apt decision. You have the option of shipping it along with other vehicles in a large container or hiring your own and shipping it. The shared container is the cheaper option. We can help you with all shipping requirements.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?