How to Ship Motor Graders
As the owner of such valuable heavy equipment, if you’ll be using transport services frequently, it’s important to find a shipping company you can trust. To go about doing so, using online resources is the best way to see if they have the right qualifications as a transport service.
What to Look for in a Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
- They have proven history in the transport industry
- Their professionals are trained and licensed
- They carry at least the minimal amount of insurance coverage allowed
- They are BBB approved and DOT certified
- They have various shipping services and features to accommodate your needs
- When shipping internationally, they have the professionals available to help you abide by the foreign import policies
- They have successfully completed many heavy equipment deliveries before
- They are familiar with motor graders, how they function and how they must be secured for their transport
- Their customer service representatives are friendly and helpful, always available when you need them for a question or concern
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
When you hire the right shipping company for your motor grader transport, you can assure a smooth delivery each and every time. To further assure the motor grader’s safety, by law all licensed transport companies are required to carry the minimal amount of insurance coverage on all cargo.
Since you’re planning to ship such valuable heavy equipment, you may want to ask the transporter if they sell additional insurance coverage. If not, contact your insurance agent to see what you can do about having the motor grader covered at full value at all times, even during its transport.