Shipping Motor Graders
As the owner of such valuable heavy equipment, if you’ll be using transport services frequently, it’s important to find a shipping company you can trust. To go about doing so, using online resources is the best way to see if they have the right qualifications as a transport service.
What to Look for in a Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
- They have proven history in the transport industry
- Their professionals are trained and licensed
- They carry at least the minimal amount of insurance coverage allowed
- They are BBB approved and DOT certified
- They have various shipping services and features to accommodate your needs
- When shipping internationally, they have the professionals available to help you abide by the foreign import policies
- They have successfully completed many heavy equipment deliveries before
- They are familiar with motor graders, how they function and how they must be secured for their transport
- Their customer service representatives are friendly and helpful, always available when you need them for a question or concern
When you hire the right shipping company for your motor grader transport, you can assure a smooth delivery each and every time. To further assure the motor grader’s safety, by law all licensed transport companies are required to carry the minimal amount of insurance coverage on all cargo.
Since you’re planning to ship such valuable heavy equipment, you may want to ask the transporter if they sell additional insurance coverage. If not, contact your insurance agent to see what you can do about having the motor grader covered at full value at all times, even during its transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.