All aboard! Many people don’t know that they have another option when shipping their car or motorcycle—trains. Though it’s more expensive than traditional auto transport, trains offer a number of significant advantages.
- Shipping A Car By Rail is Quicker – Trains often have a more direct path, and fewer obstructions, than roads do. This can allow for significantly quicker transport of your vehicle to your new home or event. Car shipping trucks are extremely large and therefore are restricted to very specific paths on interstates, which can increase the amount of time spent on the road. If you ship your car by rail, these problems are alleviated.
- Train Auto Transport Is Safer – Train accidents are extremely rare, so if you are a risk-averse person, shipping your car by rail may be the method for you. Car shipping companies pay a lot for insurance, simply because of the high-frequency of auto accidents.
- Vehicle Transport By Rail is Easier – Auto shipping companies love shipping car by rail because there are really only two significant chunks of work—loading the car, and off-loading the car. Other than that, you can rest assured that your car or motorcycle is safe and secure.
If you’re considering shipping your car by rail, we can help! Get your free quote today.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Related Information & FAQ
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?