- Bulldozer Hauling & Shipping | A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping A Bulldozer
- Bulldozer Haulers And Shippers Near You
- How Much Will It Cost To Ship Bulldozers?
- Shipping Options For Bulldozers
- Insurance Coverage
- Contact A-1 Auto Transport For Bulldozer Hauling And Shipping Nationwide
Bulldozer Hauling & Shipping | A-1 Auto Transport
If you’ve been looking online for “bulldozer haulers and shippers near me,” you’re in the right place. A-1 Auto Transport has years of experience moving all types of heavy machinery and equipment, including bulldozers. From Komatsu to Caterpillar, Case, Euclid, Allis Chalmers and more, we can move bulldozers and heavy equipment from all major manufacturers.
With a team of experienced truck drivers standing by throughout America, and a proven reputation for excellence in bulldozer hauling and shipping, we’re always here to help you get the services you need at your company.
From domestic shipping of bulldozers to local job sites, to shipping bulldozers across state lines, throughout the entire country, or even overseas, you can trust us to get the job done – at the right time and at the right price. Learn more about our bulldozer hauling and shipping services below.
Shipping a Bulldozer
Since they must move quickly from one location to another, most professionals use transport services to get their bulldozer moved.
Not all transport companies will have the capabilities of shipping a bulldozer. They must offer heavy equipment shipping services if they are to deliver your bulldozer. Contact any reputable transport company with these services to see if and how they can transport your bulldozer. You’ll usually have several options depending on the details of the transport and the type of bulldozer shipping.
Bulldozer Haulers And Shippers Near You
If you’ve been looking for bulldozer haulers and shippers near me, look no further. We’ve made it our goal to provide the very best heavy machinery hauling services in America at A-1 Auto Transport.
From smaller bulldozer models to the largest earth movers, we can handle any type of bulldozer or heavy equipment – even oversized loads that other shipping companies may not usually haul. If it can be moved, we can move it – that’s a guarantee.
Not only that, but our team of partner drivers and equipment hauling specialists are experts in securing bulldozers and other machinery, and keeping them in tip-top condition throughout the entire bulldozer hauling and shipping process. You can trust us to keep your equipment safe in transit, and that it will arrive fully operational and ready for use in your job site.
We’re also dedicated to always meeting your required shipping deadlines. In a time-sensitive construction environment, we understand that if your shipment is even a day late, this can lead to serious issues with deadlines and project management. That’s why our bulldozer haulers and shippers near you will always make your deliveries on time – guaranteed.
How Much Will It Cost To Ship Bulldozers?
Each bulldozer shipping and hauling project is different, so we can’t give you an accurate estimate without learning more about your bulldozer, its destination, your required shipping time-frame, and other such details. However, there are a few factors that tend to have the biggest influence on the cost of shipping and hauling your bulldozer.
- Size (dimensions) – Naturally, the dimensions of your bulldozer affect its bulk and the cost of shipping. Large bulldozers will cost more to ship, while less bulky models may be cheaper. For example, the cost of hauling your bulldozer will be quite a bit higher if your bulldozer qualifies as an oversize load, due to the costs of hiring pilot cars and getting special permits.
- Weight – Weight is another factor that will have an effect on the cost of hauling your bulldozer. Lighter equipment is easier to secure, haul and ship. Heavier bulldozers, on the other hand, may need to be broken down into smaller parts, and may require multiple trucks to ship. For example, the blade or other components may need to be removed from a bulldozer to keep it under the oversize load limit.
- Distance – Since the cost of shipping is usually determined per mile traveled, the cost of shipping a bulldozer a long distance will be much higher than shipping it a short distance. Counter-intuitively, though, you will pay a higher price-per-mile for short distances, compared to long distances, even though the overall cost will be much lower.
- Domestic or overseas – Shipping bulldozers overseas brings a lot of red tape and complications, and requires navigating things like import fees, hauling the equipment on a cargo ship, and other such things, making the overall process quite a bit more expensive compared to domestic shipping.
- Deadline for delivery – If you need rush shipping for your bulldozer, you’ll pay more than you would if you did not have an urgent deadline for delivery. To get the best rate, we recommend planning ahead so that your bulldozer has plenty of time to arrive.
There are many other factors that may affect the cost of shipping your equipment, but these are the most common. For more information about how much bulldozer shipping and hauling will cost, contact A-1 Auto Transport right away.
Shipping Options for Bulldozers
In most situations, your bulldozer will transport through an open air method. By ground transportation, this means a large trailer. If shipping overseas, a flatbed ship is used. These are both cost efficient, affordable forms of transport. It does lack the protection provided by other shipping options, leaving the bulldozer susceptible to poor weather conditions.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Heavy Equipment Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Some transport companies may offer container shipping services for your bulldozer depending on its size and weight. Often times, customers ship bulldozer pieces and parts through container transport methods. Shipping by container provides the machine with more security from outdoor hazards.
Whether you choose container methods or open air methods, make sure the transport company offers insurance coverage. By law, a licensed transporter must carry insurance coverage at least up to the minimum standards. However, this doesn’t always cover the full value of your bulldozer. Ask the transport company about their insurance policy and what it covers. If they do not provide enough protection ask if you can purchase more. You may also want to call your insurance agent to see if your coverage protects the bull dozer even during a transport. If so, it’s unnecessary for the transport company to charge you more for their insurance coverage.
Contact A-1 Auto Transport For Bulldozer Hauling And Shipping Nationwide
With our wide network of nationwide bulldozer hauling and shipping specialists, A-1 Auto Transport is always here to help you haul your heavy machinery. Get in touch online now to get a quote for our bulldozer hauling and shipping services, or give us a call at (800) 452-2880.