The current capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent is the largest city and a popular tourist destination in the panoramic country. A landlocked country, with vast stretches of roads and highways meandering through plains and mountains, it is easy to commute within the city despite poor road conditions in the interiors. Uzbekistan does not have any port of its own as it is landlocked country so the car will need to be shipped to the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas, or it will be shipped to Mumbai in India and then driven across to Tashkent.
As per Uzbekistan’s rules, the car owner needs to be present when the car has to arrive in the country. If you cannot be there, then an authorized representative can be present in place. At A1 Auto Transport company can help. With an authorized letter, one of our representatives can be there on your behalf. We can be of assistance right from picking up your car in US and dropping it at the port to helping with the legal formalities and custom clearance assistance in Tashkent.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Legal formalities for car shipping to Tashkent.
There are a lot of paperwork and legal formalities that have to be completed to ship your vehicle to Tashkent. You will need to submit the important documents at the local US port, then at the transit port in India or Iran and again when the vehicle enters Tashkent. The Uzbekistan Customs Department taxes all imports including vehicles and requires submission of some specific documentation including:
- Car purchase invoice.
- Title deed.
- Owner’s passport, photo ID.
- Work/residence permit of owner.
- Insurance documents and certificate.
- Emission clearances.
- Driver’s license.
Transporting car to Tashkent from USA.
Uzbekistan has rugged mountains, vast valleys and is landlocked country yet A1 Auto Transport service has shipped vehicles to the pristine Tashkent and that is why we can be of assistance. Air shipping is the fastest but very expensive and that is why it is not a popular method to transport your vehicle.
The most affordable method is by RORO or Roll-on/Roll-Off. There are some specific regulations that you need to adhere to when you are using this method to ship your vehicle so that the car is not quarantined in Tashkent. This includes:
- steam clean vehicle in US before shipping.
- remove air conditioning gas completely.
- Strip the car/vehicle of all personal and car accessories.
- ¼ tank of gas for driving on/off the ship.
- Put an extra set of car keys, jack, floor mats, spare tire in the car.
Your vehicle will be driven on the ship, securely harnessed to reduce movement during the journey and driven off the ship at the port of destination. The space used by the car has to be paid which is comparatively the cheapest shipping option.
Your car along with other goods that you need transported to Tashkent will be put together in a twenty feet or forty feet container and the sealed. This offers more security and safety to the household goods and the vehicle. Yet it is more expensive than RORO.
If there are details about the shipping that you need to know or to check the latest Uzbekistan custom rules, browse more at Embassy of Uzbekistan.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory