International Vehicle Shipping to Tajikistan From the United States
Shipping A Car To Tajikistan
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cars shipped to Tajikistan from the United States generally costs from $2,200 to $6,100 to ship.
- When considering the total cost, be sure to familiarize yourself with the applicable taxes and licensing fees when your vehicle arrives.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Tajikistan
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Dushanbe||$275||$3,200||5+35|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Dushanbe||$350||$3,100||5+43|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Dushanbe||$450||$3,100||5+43|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Dushanbe||$475||$3,100||6+43|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Dushanbe||$550||$3,100||6+43|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Dushanbe||$550||$3,200||5+35|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Dushanbe||$575||$3,200||6+35|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Dushanbe||$700||$3,200||6+35|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Dushanbe||$775||$3,100||7+43|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Dushanbe||$1,075||$3,200||7+35|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Shipping a vehicle internationally seems like a daunting task to anyone needing to ship their vehicle. This isn't necessarily a strenuous process as long as all facets are addressed. Importing a vehicle to Tajikistan is always in a person's best interest if they are uncertain of the means of public transportation and will be needing to travel within Central Asia often.
Popular Shipping Destinations
The Concerns of Public Transportation in Tajikistan
The public transportation system in Tajikistan isn't nearly what it once was. The lack of investment in public transit has caused for the country to suffer greatly. With that being said, there are only a few ways to safely travel. Some of the means of public transportation in the country include:
- Mini Buses
While all of these options may seem useful, they are lacking. The railways only cover so much ground and the taxi services can be quite intimidating when it comes to language barriers or the lack of knowledge necessary. All of these can concern can be avoided when transporting a personal vehicle to Tajikistan. Nearly 90% of Tajikistan's travel is through personal vehicle use. As of recently, Tajikistan highways and tunnels have been renovated.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Tajikistan
- Vehicle's purchasing contract or original documentation
- Power of attorney to authorize move
- Copy of passport or long-term visa
- Vehicle's Title and technical manual
- The vehicle will need to undergo an inspection
- The automobile must be over 6 months old, but less than 10 years old
- Confirmation of employment
- Proforma invoice
- Bill of lading
All of these matters and proper documentation will need to be handled and approved by Customs.
RO/RO Shipping Versus Container Shipping
Transporting a car to Tajikistan can be done in several ways. The most common methods would be container shipping or RO/RO. These are the easiest ways of transporting any vehicle internationally. Unfortunately, there aren't any ports directly to Tajikistan so the vehicle will have to be directed to the nearest port.
RO/RO shipping is a method of shipping that requires the vehicle to roll on and roll off the ship. The vehicle must be completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. There mustn't be anything else in the vehicle. This method of shipping is usually the cheapest option.
Container shipping allows the vehicle to be kept in a container. The container is large enough to fit other possessions in and the person can even fill their car with other belongings. Container shipping can be more costly, but it gives you the option of sharing the container space and splitting the costs with someone else.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Tajikistan
The act of shipping heavy equipment and oversized cargo to Tajikistan through skilled and experienced shipping specialists is the only safe and assured way to go about any kind of overseas delivery. If you’re looking to hire professional overseas heavy equipment transporters, look no further. A1 Auto Transport has the most modern shipping technology, access to the best equipment, trained specialists, and experience in delivering all types of cargo to nations all over the world. Once you call in to ask questions and receive your free estimate you’ll realize that there isn’t any type of heavy equipment or oversized cargo we’re unable to deliver to Tajikistan.
The Kinds of Heavy and Oversized Cargo We’re Able to Ship to Tajikistan
We have hardly ever come across any types of heavy equipment or oversized cargo we can’t transport for our customers and actually,, over the decades we have shipped…
- Tractors, combines & other farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- RVs and motorhomes
- Industrial equipment
- Bulldozers, dump trucks and forklifts
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oversized engines
- Pile drivers
- Motor graders
- Large trucks & heavy vehicles
- Agricultural equipment
The Variety of Overseas Shipping Methods Offered by A1
The various international shipping methods available to our customers at A1 will depend on the type of equipment that you want to have delivered in Tajikistan. Nevertheless, you can presume that it will be one of the following shipping options…
- Flat Rack Transport
- Lift On/Lift Off Shipping
- Roll On/Roll Off Shipping
- Container Transport
As expected, these transport services all differ in style and price. Container transport is the most expensive way to ship your heavy equipment overseas but it is also the absolute safest. It keeps your cargo safe from outside hazards such as bad weather. However, if you are seeking the cheapest transport option, you may want to consider our open air service, RoRo shipping which is the least expensive yet most popular form of overseas transport. LoLo shipping and flat rack shipping are also open air services. Flat rack offers more security while LoLo is a form of transport for inoperable vehicles and other non-motorized equipment.
Related Information & FAQs
- Steps to take before shipping a car to Tajikistan
- Use container shipping to transport your car to Tajikistan
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To AfghanistanShip Car To AgadezShip Car To Aguascalientes
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August