Shipping Cars To Syria From The United States
Shipping A Car To Syria
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- The cost of shipping a car to Syria from the United States is most often $3,100 to $6,300.
- Cars imported into Syria are subject to taxes and duties, which can be a significant additional cost, depending on the vehicle.
Shipping your car to Syria is something to consider if planning an extended trip or moving to the country located in Western Asia. The country of Syria is bordered partially by the Mediterranean Sea and has 5 different ports. Making it a little easier to have your vehicle shipped from the U.S.
Transporting a vehicle to Syria can make traveling throughout the country and its surroundings much easier. It will be convenient and make traveling much quicker. The reasons for having a personal vehicle transported will prove to be beneficial. Considering that vehicle sales in Syria are way higher than that of the U.S., purchasing a car while in the country wouldn’t necessarily be a wise decision unless money isn’t an issue.
Popular Shipping Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documentation And Steps Required
- The vehicle being shipped can be no more than two years old.
- The owner of the vehicle must be present at Customs clearance.
- Diesel engines are prohibited.
- Vehicle importing is for foreign experts and diplomats only.
- The vehicle must clear Customs within 4 months of the owner’s arrival to the country.
- The vehicle will have to be exported after the owner leaves the country if there for work.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Syria
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of residence
- Work permit
- Guarantee letter
- Ocean bill of lading (OBL)
- Permit for temporary import
- Import license
Roadways in Syria
The roadways in Syria are 95% paved and are well cared for. Reaching a destination shouldn’t be difficult when driving a personal vehicle. The roads are relatively easy to navigate and the roadways are modernized compared to most countries, making travel simpler for everyone, even those who have yet to travel to the country.
Public travel in Syria can become quite costly over time. Average taxi services cost around $17 U.S. dollars or 700-800 Syrian pounds. If traveling around Syria on a daily basis, the amount of money spent will soon add up and shipping a personal vehicle will be in anyone’s best interest.
Related Information & FAQs
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory