Shipping Cars To Syria From The United States
Shipping A Car To Syria
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- The cost of shipping a car to Syria from the United States is most often $3,100 to $6,300.
- Cars imported into Syria are subject to taxes and duties, which can be a significant additional cost, depending on the vehicle.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Syria
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Lattakia||$275||$2,000||5+22|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Lattakia||$350||$4,500||5+39|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Lattakia||$450||$4,500||5+39|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Lattakia||$475||$4,500||6+39|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Lattakia||$550||$4,500||6+39|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Lattakia||$550||$2,000||5+22|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Lattakia||$575||$2,000||6+22|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Lattakia||$700||$2,000||6+22|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Lattakia||$775||$4,500||7+39|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Lattakia||$1,075||$2,000||7+22|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Shipping your car to Syria is something to consider if planning an extended trip or moving to the country located in Western Asia. The country of Syria is bordered partially by the Mediterranean Sea and has 5 different ports. Making it a little easier to have your vehicle shipped from the U.S.
Transporting a vehicle to Syria can make traveling throughout the country and its surroundings much easier. It will be convenient and make traveling much quicker. The reasons for having a personal vehicle transported will prove to be beneficial. Considering that vehicle sales in Syria are way higher than that of the U.S., purchasing a car while in the country wouldn't necessarily be a wise decision unless money isn't an issue.
Popular Shipping Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documentation And Steps Required
- The vehicle being shipped can be no more than two years old.
- The owner of the vehicle must be present at Customs clearance.
- Diesel engines are prohibited.
- Vehicle importing is for foreign experts and diplomats only.
- The vehicle must clear Customs within 4 months of the owner's arrival to the country.
- The vehicle will have to be exported after the owner leaves the country if there for work.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Syria
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of residence
- Work permit
- Guarantee letter
- Ocean bill of lading (OBL)
- Permit for temporary import
- Import license
Roadways in Syria
The roadways in Syria are 95% paved and are well cared for. Reaching a destination shouldn't be difficult when driving a personal vehicle. The roads are relatively easy to navigate and the roadways are modernized compared to most countries, making travel simpler for everyone, even those who have yet to travel to the country.
Public travel in Syria can become quite costly over time. Average taxi services cost around $17 U.S. dollars or 700-800 Syrian pounds. If traveling around Syria on a daily basis, the amount of money spent will soon add up and shipping a personal vehicle will be in anyone's best interest.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Syria
You might assume that shipping your heavy equipment or oversized cargo outside of the U.S. and to the country of Syria is too much of a challenge especially because of their stricter import policies. By hiring longstanding, skilled transporters to tend to your shipping process, you can relax knowing your cargo is in good hands.
Luckily, at A1 Auto Transport we have access to the greatest quality transport equipment and technology. We know we can ship your cargo affordably and safely to Syria without worry. Here are some types of heavy equipment and oversized cargo we can ship internationally for our customers…
- Road Rollers
- Asphalt Pavers
- Dump Trucks
- Pile Drivers and more…
The way your heavy equipment or oversized equipment is transported relies heavily on the type of cargo it is. No matter what it is, you will receive free insurance coverage through A1. This coverage may not protect the entire value of your cargo but we do have additional insurance options if you’re concerned for the security of your equipment during its travels overseas.
Transporting Your Cargo Overseas to Syria
When you call in to discuss your transport and receive your quote, our representatives will help you make any decisions regarding your future shipping process. To provide you with a little information regarding our variety of shipping options, continue reading below.
- The Lift On/Lift Off method of transport is an affordable shipping service that requires the use of a crane to lift your inoperable or crated cargo onto the ship.
- The Roll On/Roll Off shipping method is also called RoRo shipping and it is the most popular and inexpensive option. This particular open air service requires your vehicle to have the ability to roll onto and off of the ship with the help of a ramp.
- The Flat Rack shipping method secures your cargo to an open rack or metal frame. It is then carefully placed aboard the ship.
- Container shipping is for heavy equipment that can fit into a 40ft shipping container. Since this method is the most secure form of transport, it tends to cost more than the other transport options available.
Related Information & FAQs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org