Peshawar has long been known as a cultural melting post as it is situated in Pakistan on the borders of Central and South Asia. Before shipping your car to Peshawar you need to note that although the annual climate is typically warm and dry, there is a rainy season in Peshawar from June through August and driving is often difficult due to roadway flooding. You will want to take safety precautions during these months in case of heavy rainfall in the city as flooding can become quite dangerous to motorists if they become stranded during rainstorms. Aside from the chance of flooding, Peshawar is a distinctively beautiful city to live in and shipping a car is usually a simple process when services are provided by a reliable international automobile transport company. Once you obtain the services of a professional automobile transport company your transport associate will work with you to derive the best shipping plan to fit your schedule as well as your budget. Your shipping associate will need you to provide them with a copy of your driver’s license and social security card as well as your car title, car insurance and most likely a signed power of attorney form. They will go over customs procedures and exportation regulations for exporting merchandise from the United States as well. You may also want to contact U.S. Customs for further information regarding export laws and statistics on traveling to Peshawar from the United States.
Customs Checkpoint in Peshawar
Once your car has been shipped overseas and arrives in Peshawar, you will have to proceed through the customs checkpoint in order to clear your car for use in Pakistan. You may need to know that per Pakistani Government you will not be allowed to import a car to Peshawar if you have had anything altered on the exterior of the car or in the engine prior to importation. You should also note that you can only import cars that are within two years old unless you are a Diplomat. Pakistani Customs Officials will require specific paperwork when you import your car to the city of Peshawar. Some of the paperwork includes the following:
- De-Registration Document
- Original Invoice showing make, model and engine number of car
- Car Title that shows your name
You may contact the Federal Board of Revenue for detailed information on import duties and taxes that are required to be paid upon arrival at the customs checkpoint when your car arrives at the entry port in Peshawar.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before You Ship Your Car to Peshawar
When you’re making shipping preparations to ship your car to Peshawar you will want to make sure that you are given a complete financial quote from your transport associate before the car is at the shipping port. All of your shipping fees will usually need to be paid in advance of shipping, but occasionally there will be some fees to pay after you have received the car in Pakistan. If there will be post shipping fees, your shipping associate will detail those fees in the quote they provide to you. If you will not be able to drive the car to deliver it in person at the exit port you will need to make advance arrangements with your auto transporter to have the car picked up and delivered for you to the port. They may also be able to arrange transport in Pakistan to deliver the car to your new location in Peshawar if you will not be able to personally drive it from the entry port. All of these, as well as the method of shipping you will be using, will be taken care of prior to your car being loaded for overseas transportation from the United States to Peshawar.
How to Transport Internationally to Hyderabad
When shipping a car by sea to Peshawar, Pakistan, you will have to decide which way to transport your car. There are two ways to ship by sea and these include the following:
- Ro-Ro (Roll-On Roll-Off) Shipping – This is the most popular way to have a car shipped anywhere internationally by sea. Utilized by millions annually, it is the quickest and most efficient way to ship a single car overseas and is an excellent choice when you have your car to ship but do not need to ship anything aside from your car. The car will need to be cleaned out and all personal items and paperwork will need to be removed before the car is loaded onto the carrier ship for overseas travel.
- Container Shipping- The second most used way to ship a car overseas as well as the most preferred way to ship when you need to move personal items and household goods to Peshawar to be with you. All items, including your personal car, are loaded inside of a large shipping container and then lifted onto a cargo ship for overseas shipping. Using container shipping makes relocation mush easier when you can ship everything all at one time.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?