Shipping A Car To Montenegro
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- There is some fluctuation in vehicle shipping costs to Montenegro from the U.S., usually somewhere in the range of $1,600 to $4,200.
- Things that can cause the price to creep up to the high end are larger than average vehicles and specialty services like door-to-door shipments.
When planning residency in Montenegro or a lengthy stay, a personal vehicle will prove to be beneficial in various ways. Traveling will be easier and driving at leisure will be made possible. The language and currency barriers won’t be as much of a concern and public transportation can be avoided.
Popular Shipping Destinations
About the Country of Montenegro and its Roadways
A small country in Southeast Europe bordered partially by the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro has a population of about 621,000 people. The capital, Podgorica is the most densely populated city in the country.
The roadways are mostly unpaved but traveling in a personal vehicle is easy. There are motorways, main roads, regional roads, and local roads connecting to all major cities and their surroundings. Many of Montenegro’s roads are well-kept while others are suffering from decay.
While there are means of public transportation, a personal vehicle will be of great assistance, especially when traveling the country often will be necessary.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Vehicle Shipment
Vehicle exporting can be done in one of three ways. Two of the ways are more practical and cost efficient.
- Air shipping is always an option. It is also so costly that many cannot afford this method of shipment.
- Container shipping allows a person to choose between two different sizes. The vehicle is put into the container on a ship and the vehicle can be filled with possessions permitted by Montenegro Customs. A container’s space can be shared with another person to reduce the shipping costs.
- RO/RO shipping a.k.a. the roll on, roll off method, requires the vehicle to be empty with a few exceptions. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship.
Documentation, Restrictions, and Tariffs
There will be very specific direction on vehicle shipment to Montenegro. Contacting Customs is a wise way to becoming keen on what is required before importing. There will always be necessary documents such as license, title, registration, proof of ownership, duty and tax receipt, insurance documents, and a passport.
When vehicle importing is approved, the vehicle owner will need to be present at the vehicle’s due arrival at the Port of Bar to retrieve the vehicle.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Montenegro
- Vehicle Invoice
- Passport and visa
- Bill of lading
- Letter of employment
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory