With the help of a professional, you can easily have your car shipped from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. A professional transport company has many different ways to ship a vehicle inside and even outside of the U.S. Professional transport companies offer low rates for safe and reliable shipping methods.
Every year auto hauling companies haul thousands of vehicles to Las Vegas from Los Angeles to deliver to dealers, individuals, and manufacturers. Las Vegas is one of the most exciting cities in the United States. Even if you have to move across the country, a transport company will be able to offer flexible rates for anyone in need of shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Are Vehicles Transported?
Open Air Transport – This method is the most popular way to transport a vehicle. If you don’t mind your vehicle being exposed to weather conditions, this is the method for you. Basically, after an inspection, your car will be loaded onto an open multi-car trailer and secured.
Enclosed Transport – This is a more expensive way to transport a vehicle, but it is known for being the most secure. Your car will be loaded into a container and secured. If you have any personal belongings you want to ship, you can ship them with the vehicle.
Door to Door – Door to door shipping is where a driver of the hauling company shows up at your home and picks the car up from that location. If you live on a narrow street with low hanging tree limbs, inform the company so they can meet you at a more convenient location near your home.
Terminal to Terminal – Instead of having your vehicle picked up at your door, you will need to drop the bike off and pick the bike up. This combined with open air transport is the least expensive way to transporting a vehicle. You must also arrange a ride home from the shipping depot if this is the delivery option you choose.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory