Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Santa Ana, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Santa Ana Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Santa Ana is located in Orange County and has a population of close to 325,000 residents. The city is broken up into several different communities within the large municipality and is just 10 miles or so from the beach.
It is the corporate headquarters for a number of companies, including Behr Paint, STEC, Wahoo’s Fish Taco and the Orange County Register. The company that came before Lockheed Martin, the Glenn L Martin Company, was also located here. Many of the attractions here focus on cultural events centered on music or the arts and recreational offerings. People in this area of the state do like to get up and go, so there are a number of parks for that purpose, both inland and along the beach, which makes for stunning scenic views.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Santa Ana to Las Vegas||$268||268 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Santa Ana to San Jose||$371||371 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Seattle to Santa Ana||$700||1167 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Santa Ana||$920||1534 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Santa Ana to Memphis||$1074||1790 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Atlanta to Santa Ana||$1085||2171 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Santa Ana to Miami Beach||$1090||2725 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Santa Ana||$1118||2795 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Santa Ana Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Santa Ana car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Never take the first offer: This is just a good rule of thumb of being a good consumer. Look around until you get what you want from an auto transport company. This might mean calling after receiving several quotes, but your efforts will pay off with good customer service and affordable shipping.
- Disable your car alarm: Few things are more annoying during transport than an alarm that continues to be triggered. Avoid this by disabling your car alarm ahead of transport to save the driver quite a headache.
- Opt for enclosed transport if yours is a fairly traditional vehicle: This is less expensive and much easier to navigate than container shipping or any other form of enclosed transport. Keep this in mind when you are booking transport services.
For more information, visit the City of Santa Ana website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Santa Ana Auto Transport Companies Directory
La Rastra Auto Transport
This locally owned transport operation can get your vehicle to locations both locally and regionally. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports Automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1258 Evergreen Street
Santa Ana, CA
B&T Auto Transport
Situated in nearby Tustin, this auto transport company services the entire state.
13408 Heritage Way
Other Santa Ana Resources
Santa Ana Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Santa Ana.
California Coast University– California Coast University was founded to meet the needs of qualified, highly motivated persons whose geographic, professional, or personal time constraints keep them from completing their education in traditional, on-campus programs.
Orange County On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Santa Ana includes ZIP codes:
92701, 92702, 92703, 92704, 92705, 92706, 92707, 92708, 92711, 92712, 92728, 92735, 92799.