- Safe And Reliable Pontiac Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Pontiac Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Pontiac Vehicle Transport Companies
- Pontiac, Michigan Auto Transport Company Directory
- Pontiac Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Pontiac Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Safe And Reliable Pontiac Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This is a guide to help you choose an auto transport company when you need to have a car shipped, either to or from Pontiac, Oakland County or the Detroit metro area. You’ll find helpful tips for researching and contracting with a local car shipper, as well as a directory of companies located in or near Pontiac, Michigan. While it’s not essential that you partner with a local company--especially for long distance shipping--it’s a great place to start your search, which should include at least three to five companies. Here’s what you need to know.
Go here for Pontiac car shipping info.
Pontiac Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Pontiac||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pontiac to Indianapolis||$184||307 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pontiac to Washington, D.C.||$332||554 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pontiac to Philadelphia||$367||611 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Pontiac||$658||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Pontiac||$849||1415 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Pontiac||$895||1492 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pontiac to Salt Lake City||$999||1665 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Pontiac to San Francisco||$1438||2396 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Pontiac Vehicle Transport Companies
- Get It In Writing - It’s a good practice to contact several companies before deciding on which one to hire to ship your car. Typically, getting a price quote involves submitting some basic information (see our form to the right) and an auto hauler gives a cost estimate based on the information. This can be done several times over with different companies. One thing you should make sure of, however, is that you don’t make any payment or agree to any service before getting the contract in writing. Make sure you read the contract and fully understand the terms before making any type payment or putting down a deposit.
- Services - Knowing what type of services you need will help you in searching for an auto shipper. The first thing you should consider is whether your vehicle can be moved in the standard fashion: on an open truck with several other vehicles, referred to as open-air car shipping. If you prefer more security and individual attention for your vehicle, you can also have it moved on a smaller, enclosed carrier, sometimes even on its own. This method is called enclosed auto transport. The other major consideration is where the vehicle is being delivered: to a specific location or to a delivery terminal. Shipping a car to an exact location costs more, while terminal delivery requires the customer to arrange for pick up of the car.
- Bill of Lading - A bill of lading is a document that specifies the details of a cargo shipment. In the case of having a car shipped, this acts as your invoice and contract so it’s important to look it over carefully. If for any reason, you need to seek compensation because of damages during shipping, the bill of lading will be the primary document to resolve any dispute. Make sure that the information listed is accurate and that you understand all the details!
For more information about businesses and services available locally, visit the official website for the City of Pontiac.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Pontiac, Michigan Auto Transport Company Directory
HD & J Auto Shipping & Transport
A licensed, bonded and insured car shipper from West Bloomfield, HD & J transports vehicles for individual owners, car auction participants, dealerships and more. They specialize in moving fleets of vehicles but offer affordable prices for individual owners as well.
5407 Carol Run W
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322
Motor City Auto Transport
In business since 1999, Motor City Auto Transport ships vehicles throughout the continental U.S. and Canada. They maintain of a fleet of more than 30 auto carriers and have competitive rates that include insurance coverage during delivery.
13133 W Star Dr
Shelby Charter Township, MI 48315
Great American Auto Transport
A nationwide car shipping company that gives out free cost estimates, Great American Auto Transport delivers cars to every state in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska.
8840 Cloverlawn St
Detroit, MI 48204
Pontiac Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Woodward Avenue||Woodlake Line||Joslyn Avenue|
|Hadsell Dr||Telegraph Road||Columbia Avenue|
|Huron Street||County Center Dr||Perry Street|
|Telegraph Road||Giddings Road||Pontiac Road|
|Orchard Lake Road||Walton Blvd||Telegraph Road|
|Lake Street||Wide Track Dr||Elizabeth Lake Road|
|Baldwin Road||Perry Street|
Pontiac includes ZIP codes
48340, 48341, 48342, 48343.