Safe And Reliable Pickens County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Contrary to common belief, transporting cars does not have to be a stressful experience for anyone. All you need to do is to find a transport partner that is reliable and committed to quality service delivery. For the last 20 years, the satisfied clients from Georgia and all over America have recognized A-1 Auto Transport as America’s best transport company. With our operations covering Pickens County, you can now enjoy peace of mind when shipping cars to or from Pickens County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Pickens County||$213||213 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Pickens County||$257||257 miles||2-4 days|
|Pickens County to Washington, D.C.||$475||634 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Pickens County||$607||1012 miles||4-6 days|
|Pickens County to New York||$640||854 miles||3-5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Pickens County||$1101||1836 miles||5-7 days|
|Pickens County to Las Vegas||$1199||1999 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Pickens County||$1241||2483 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Pickens County
As a company, we are not only proud of the quality of our services, but how far reaching our network of routes is. If you are shipping cars to or from Pickens County, no transporter offers a better network of routes. For local shipping, we have linked Pickens with its neighboring counties such of Gilmer, Dawson, Cherokee, Bartow, and Gordon. Our presence in all 50 states forms the backbone of our extensive nationwide shipping routes. When shipping between Pickens and overseas locations, we have terminals in the international airports and seaports within Georgia for air and water transit to any international location.
We have a wide variety of specialized services for our clients. They include:
- Car Shipping: Nobody does car shipping like we do. We have a specialized fleet of carriers and an experienced crew to meet all your car transport needs. Whether you are shipping domestically or internationally, we have the ability to transport any type of vehicle that you have.
- Military Transport: If you are in the military, we are able to transport your personal vehicle to whichever base you have been posted to, whether within the US or overseas. As a company, we also recognize and respect the sacrifices that our troops make on behalf of all Americans. This is why we offer discounts to all active service and retired members of the US military as a small token of appreciation.
- Bulk Shipping: We have the logistical capabilities to offer multi vehicle shipping to corporate clients that need multiple vehicles shipped in a single trip.
- Salvage Shipping Services: If your vehicle is not in working condition, A-1 auto transport offers salvage transport services for damaged vehicles at very affordable rates.
- Airplane Shipping: Another specialized service that we offer is airplane transport. We have a specialized crew that will handle your plane with the utmost care to ensure it suffers no damage while on transit.
What makes us the best?
We respect our clients as valuable members of our organization, not just as sources of income. Our customer relations representatives are friendly and helpful which adds to the pleasant experience that we guarantee our clients.
Choose the Best!
Shipping cars to or from Pickens County with A-1 Auto shipping is the best decision that you could make. Choose the best by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Pickens County
- ZIP Code 30143 – Jasper
- ZIP Code 30148 - Marble Hill
- ZIP Code 30175 - Talking Rock
- ZIP Code 30177 – Tate
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.