Safe And Reliable Lamar County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lamar County is located in the central region of the state of Georgia. This County is part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell Metropolitan Area. Locations in the county, such as Barnesville, Milner, and Aldora, are popular destinations for auto shipping companies. As one of the best car carriers in Georgia, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Lamar County. Read on for more information about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Lamar County||$298||298 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Lamar County||$413||413 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Lamar County||$520||694 miles||3-5 days|
|Lamar County to New York||$690||920 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Lamar County||$874||1457 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Lamar County||$1013||2534 miles||7-9 days|
|Lamar County to Portland||$1061||2653 miles||7-9 days|
|Lamar County to San Diego||$1079||2158 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Lamar County
We offer many shipping services. The most common services in Lamar County are:
- Intrastate and interstate shipping: We are experts in shipping cars within the state of Georgia. We also ship cars to and from locations in all other states.
- Heavy machinery shipping: We have the resources and trained personnel to handle heavy equipment. We commonly ship tractors and other agricultural equipment to Lamar County.
Car transportation options
When shipping cars to or from Lamar County, we let you choose services that suit your needs and your budget. The options you have are:
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping – many people prefer the door-to-door service, which involves us picking and dropping the car at locations of your choice. But, you can cut some dollars off the shipping budget by dropping off and picking your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Open and enclosed transport – the difference between these two methods of shipping is cost and safety of the car during transport. Open transport is the cheaper option, while enclosed transport protects your car from bad weather and road debris.
- Expedited car shipping – instead of waiting for the normal car shipping process that could take two weeks, use this service. It gives you guaranteed pickup and delivery dates.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the best shippers you will find because of the following reasons:
- Experience – with experience of over 20 years, we have successfully shipped all types of vehicles. Therefore, we know the best shipping techniques and how to handle all potential challenges during car shipping.
- Timely delivery – promptness of delivery is one of the things that separates a good shipper from so-so shippers. Our good reputation is majorly based on delivering cars on time.
- Safety of your car – we handle our customers’ cars with a lot of care. And since we are insured, you can easily claim damages should your car ever get damaged (highly unlikely). Also, as we are licensed, you can file a complaint about our services with the FMCSA.
- Excellent customer service – right from the moment you request a quote to the time of delivery, you will enjoy excellent customer service. We offer shipping recommendations, and regularly give updates on the progress of the shipment.
- Affordability – our strongest suit is affordability. Compare our quote to quotes from other top shippers to prove how affordable we are.
Let us ship your car
We have got what it takes to successfully ship your car. We have the experience needed and the resources required for shipping cars to or from Lamar County. Also, we have a track record of safely delivering cars on time. And, our services are affordable. So, why not let us ship your car? To book our services, request a free quote or call us on the number at the top of this page.
Zip codes included in Lamar County
- 30204 Barnesville
- 30257 Milner
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.