Safe And Reliable Long County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Long County is located in the southeastern region of the state of Georgia. The county is part of the Hinesville Metropolitan Area. Being a remote and sparsely populated area, it is challenging to find auto shipping services. However, as a top Georgia, auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Long County. Read on to find out more about our services and why you should choose us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Long County to Jacksonville||$117||117 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Atlanta to Long County||$229||229 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Long County to Denver||$328||328 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Long County||$575||767 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Long County to New York||$693||852 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Moines to Long County||$674||1124 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Long County to Chicago||$708||945 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Long County||$1206||2412 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping services in Long County
We provide our full range of vehicle shipping services in Long County. The most popular services in the area include:
- Intrastate shipping – we ship cars to and from other locations within the state of Georgia such as Augusta, Hinesville, Atlanta, Macon, and Columbia.
- Interstate shipping – we ship vehicles to and from locations in all the other states of the US. Our recent customers in Long County required car shipping services to and from locations in the states of Illinois, Texas, California, Florida, Alabama, and DC.
- International shipping – we ship cars to and from many overseas destinations. We use both the container and RORO shipping methods. In most cases, we export and import cars through the nearby port of Savannah.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than two decades of experience in the car transport industry. Over the years, we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of vehicles. Therefore, we know the best auto shipping techniques, and how to tackle the different challenges that come up during shipping.
Varied car shipping options
We offer different transport options to facilitate shipping cars to or from Long County. They include
- Enclosed and open transport – these are the two methods of shipping you have to choose from. Enclosed transport protects your car from road debris and harsh weather such as snow and rain. Open transport is preferred by most people as it is cheaper.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping – we can pick and deliver your car at any specific location you give us (door-to-door). Alternatively, you can save a few bucks by dropping and picking your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping – we recommend this service when you need to ship your car as soon as possible. With this service, we will begin the shipping process in less than 48 hours.
Safe car shipping
We handle our customer’s cars with utmost care, which explains why we have clean safety records. Our staff is trained on the safest loading and unloading techniques. Should an accident happen, our insurance coverage will take care of the damages.
One thing that separates us from our competition is communication. We give you regular updates on the progress of the shipment. The information we give you is accurate as all our carriers have satellite tracking systems.
Reach out to us
Are you looking for companies providing the services of shipping cars to or from Long County? You are in the right place. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional shipper with over two decades of experience. We deliver cars safely and on time to our customers every day. And, our services are available at reasonable rates. Reach out to us to begin what will result in a smooth shipping process. Do so by calling us or requesting a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Long County
- 31316 Ludowici
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.