Safe And Reliable Carroll County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is known for its specialized services that ensure its shipping services are safe and reliable. We have a cumulative experience of over twenty making us experts in the auto transport industry. Shipping cars to states such as Georgia is an easy task for our drivers because they have been operating the area for many years. We have also replicated the same quality services in Carroll County, earning us an expansive customer base in the 504 square-mile area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Carroll County||$48||48 miles||1-2 days|
|Nashville to Carroll County||$256||256 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Carroll County||$514||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Carroll County to New York||$684||912 miles||3-5 days|
|Carroll County to San Antonio||$724||966 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Carroll County||$835||1393 miles||4-6 days|
|Mesa to Carroll County||$1059||1766 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Carroll County||$1223||2446 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Carroll County
We have been shipping cars to or from Carroll Countyfor a number of years and have established a customer base among its 110, 527 residents. Our drivers are familiar with the major transportation routes in the area and usually deliver vehicles within the agreed timelines. Interstate 20 enables us to move vehicles to nearby cities such as Fort Worth, Dallas, Mississippi, and Birmingham in Alabama. Other routes we use as alternatives are major highways such as U.S. Route 27 and 78.
Our truck drivers also transport vehicles to surrounding counties like Paulding County to the north, Coweta County to the southeast, Haralson County to the northwest, Heard County to the south, as well as Douglas County and Fulton County to the east. We also stretch our car shipping services to nearby Randolph and Cleburne Counties. We often use a number of state roads to access these counties. They include State Route 1, 5, 8, 16, 61, 100, 101, 113, 166, 274, and 402.
The services we offer
We have been offering quality auto transport services for over twenty five years. Some of the services that make us the go-to-company for shipping cars to or from Carroll County include:
- Car shipping: We offer both basic and advanced car shipping services to vehicle owners within the US and abroad. Our car transportation services comprise of various shipping options you can choose from when moving your car. We have the most affordable services for auto shipping in the US.
- Door to door delivery: We pick up and drop off your vehicle at your doorstep when you ship with us. This convenient service is available for short or long distances, whether using enclosed or open air car carriers. The cost of this specialized service is higher when compared to terminal to terminal delivery but it offers a lot more convenience.
- Salvaged car shipping: We do not shy away from shipping salvage cars within the US or overseas. We have trucks that can accommodate such cars and safely move them from one location to another. Our drivers take their time to ensure that the loose parts are well secured before starting off on the journey.
A-1 Auto Transport is a leader in the auto shipping industry in the US. We ensure that shipping cars to or from Carroll County is hassle-free for all our clients. And our services are designed to meet the needs of vehicle owners from all locations. To learn more about us and book our services, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Carroll County
- 30108 -Bowdon
- 30109- Bowdon Junction
- 30112- Carrollton
- 30116 -Carrollton
- 30117- Carrollton
- 30118- Carrollton
- 30119- Carrollton
- 30170- Ephesus
- 30150 -Mount Zion
- 30170- Roopville
- 30119- Southwire
- 30179- Temple
- 30117- University of West Georgia
- 30118 -University of West Georgia
- 30180 -Villa Rica
- 30185 - Whitesburg
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org