- Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Brunswick
- Port Of Brunswick Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Features Of The Port
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Port Facilities
- Port Of Brunswick Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port Of Brunswick Includes Zip Codes
Shipping Cars To or From Port of Brunswick
Management authority group Georgia Ports Authority is in charge of a total of four ports in the state of Georgia. Among these is the Port of Brunswick. The port is one of the major productive ports on the Atlantic coast, specializing in auto shipping services. Brunswick City is the primary US automobile shipping port for major car manufacturers from Europe, the Middle East, and parts of Asia. The major car manufacturing companies that import their vehicles into the US through the Port of Brunswick include Volvo, Porsche, Kia, Hyundai, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, and Land Rover. Locally, Ford, Mercedes, and GM are the major car manufacturing companies that ship their cars from the US to overseas destinations through the Port of Brunswick. The heavy auto shipping activities rank the port of Brunswick as the sixth busiest port for automobiles.
Port of Brunswick Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port of Brunswick||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Port of Brunswick||$187||312 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington to Port of Brunswick||$390||650 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Port of Brunswick to Chicago||$619||1032 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Port of Brunswick||$526||876 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Port of Brunswick||$580||967 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Port of Brunswick to Phoenix||$1263||2105 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Port of Brunswick||$1768||2947 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Port of Brunswick to Los Angeles||$1486||2477 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Features of the port
The Georgia Ports Authority facilitates shipping cars to or from Port of Brunswick through both the natural and developed features the port of Brunswick offers. First off, the strategic position of the port naturally promotes car shipping on large scale international levels. The port is accessible through major roads in Georgia. It is just 51.6 miles from Jacksonville, , and just 70 miles from South/southwest Savanna, Georgia. From its shores, it has direct access to the Atlantic Ocean - no canals, no straits, no Seaways. The Atlantic waters provide deep harbors to the port, about 40 feet of grin berth depth suitable for handling heavily laden cargo vessels.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The port is rich in state-of-the-art facilities that promote efficient and bulk car shipping services.
- Vast acreage: First off, the port owns well over 5000 acres of leased and owned land dedicated to auto shipment. The port has leased out land to car manufacturing companies as exclusive shipment terminals. This facilitates shipping cars to or from port of Brunswick especially for car manufacturers and private owners that wish to ship their vehicles through affiliate companies. For instance, Nissan vehicles can by affiliation to DT-Dobie be shipped through Mercedes-owned shipping terminals at the port of Brunswick.
- Multiple Berths: The entire harbor is sectioned into dedicated berths. The container terminal berth of Port of Brunswick is the busiest single-container terminal in North America. It offers deep water berths with a consistent overall depth of 9,693 feet. This is highly advantageous for large cargo ships, given the fact that intermodal containers add extra tons to the raw cargo weight. The ships get to dock just next to the loading area, which in turn facilitates fast and convenient loading of the containerized cars by cranes.
- Ro-Ro: The Port of Brunswick prides itself in being the second - busiest U.S. Port for Ro-Ro cargo. The port has two dedicated Roll-on/Roll-off terminals; Colonel’s Island terminal & Ocean terminal, both occupying a total area of more than 1,700 acres. The entire area being dedicated to Ro-Ro services proves advantageous for shipping cars to or from port of Brunswick. Moreover, about 346 acres of paved open storage is dedicated to open car storage.
Port of Brunswick Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Joe Frank Harris Road||Fancy Bluff Circle||Robbie Road|
|Bluff Dr||Slutts Road|
Port of Brunswick includes ZIP codes: