Safe And Reliable Evans County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Contrary to common belief, transporting cars does not have to be a stressful experience for you. All you need to do is to find a transport partner that is reliable and committed to quality service delivery. For the last 20 years, satisfied clients from Georgia and all over America have recognized A-1 Auto Transport as America’s best transport company. With our operations covering Evans County, you can now enjoy peace of mind when shipping cars to or from Evans County.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Evans County||$203||203 miles||2-4 days|
|Evans County to Tampa||$343||343 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Evans County||$465||621 miles||3-5 days|
|Evans County to New York||$635||847 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Evans County||$962||1604 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Evans County||$1118||2797 miles||7-9 days|
|Evans County to Tucson||$1161||1935 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Evans County||$1192||2385 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Evans County
We are not only proud of the quality of our delivered services, but how far reaching our network of routes is. If you are shipping cars to or from Evans County, no transporter offers a better network of routes. For local shipping, we have linked Evans County with its neighboring counties such as Bulloch, Bryan, Liberty, Tattnall, and Candler. Our presence in all 50 states forms the backbone of our extensive nationwide shipping routes. When shipping between Evans and overseas locations, we have terminals in the international airports and seaports within Georgia for air and water transit to any international location.
We have a wide variety of specialized services for our clients. They include:
- Car Shipping: Nobody does car shipping like we do. We have a specialized fleet of carriers and an experienced crew to meet all your car transport needs. Whether you are shipping domestically or internationally, we have the ability to transport any type of vehicle that you have.
- Military Transport: If you are in the military, we are able to transport your personal vehicle to whichever base that you have been posted to, whether within the US or overseas. We also recognize and respect the sacrifices that our troops make on behalf of all Americans. This is why we offer discounts to all active service and retired members of the US military as a small token of appreciation.
- Bulk Shipping: We have the logistical capability to offer multi vehicle shipping to corporate clients that need multiple vehicles shipped in a single trip. We have formed long term partnerships with car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers who have enjoyed the reliable bulk shipping services that we offer on our domestic and international shipping routes.
- Salvage Shipping Services: If your vehicle is not in working condition, A-1 auto transport offers salvage and non-op transport services for all types of vehicles at very affordable rates.
- Airplane Shipping: Another specialized service that we offer is airplane transport. We have a specialized crew that will handle your plane with the utmost care to ensure it suffers no damage while on transit.
Choose the Best!
Shipping cars to or from Evans County with A-1 Auto shipping is the best decision that you could make. Choose the best by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Evans County
- ZIP Code 30414 – Bellville
- ZIP Code 30417 – Claxton
- ZIP Code 30423 – Daisy
- ZIP Code 30429 - Hagan
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.