Safe And Reliable Laurens County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Laurens County is located in the central region of the state of Georgia. The entire county is part of the Dublin Micropolitan Area. Locations in the county, such as Dublin, East Dublin, Dexter, and Dudley, are common destinations for auto shippers. As a top Georgia auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Laurens County.
Read on for more information about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Laurens County to Charlotte||$270||270 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Laurens County||$393||525 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Laurens County to Miami Beach||$400||534 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Raleigh to Laurens County||$438||438 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Laurens County to Little Rock||$495||661 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Laurens County||$685||914 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Laurens County to Colorado Springs||$912||1521 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Laurens County||$1029||2574 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Laurens County
We offer many shipping services to suit the needs of different customers. The most common shipping services in Laurens County are:
- Intrastate shipping – we are experts in shipping cars within the state of Georgia. Our recent customers in Laurens County required vehicle shipping services to locations such as Augusta, Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Brunswick, Savannah, and Valdosta.
- Interstate vehicle shipping – we ship cars to and from locations in 50 states. Our recent customers in Laurens County needed car shipping services to and from locations in the states of Alabama, Florida, California, New York, Texas, and Nevada.
- Motorcycle shipping – we ship all types of motorbikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) to and from Laurens County. Motorbikes are shipped in crates or open and enclosed trucks.
Varied car shipping options
We offer several options to facilitate shipping cars to or from Laurens County. They include:
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping – these are the two pickup and delivery options. When you choose the door-to-door service, we will pick and deliver your car from and to locations of your choice. On the other hand, terminal shipping requires you to drop-off and pick your car at any of our 40 shipping terminals.
- Enclosed and open transport – these are the methods of shipping you have to choose from. Most people choose open transport as it is cheap. However, there is no harm in being extra cautious by choosing enclosed transport as it protects your car from bad weather and road debris during transit.
- Expedited shipping – we recommend this service if you need your car transported immediately. At an extra cost, we will start shipping your car as soon as tomorrow.
Ship all types of vehicles with A-1 Auto Transport
In the 20 years we have been in business, we have shipped all types of vehicles. The vehicles we commonly ship to and from Laurens County include:
- Small cars such as sedans, coupes, and hatchbacks.
- Mid-sized cars such as hybrids and crossovers.
- Large cars such as minivans and SUVs.
- Large vehicles such as buses, vans, and trucks.
- Heavy equipment such as tractors and excavators.
- Motorhomes and RVs.
- Boats and yachts.
Affordable car shipping
A-1 Auto Transport’s main advantage is affordability. To prove this statement, compare our quote with quotes from our top competitors. When requesting the quote, provide accurate details to avoid additional charges during shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Laurens County for more than two decades. Over the years we have successfully shipped all types of vehicles. We safely deliver cars on time and our services are available at affordable rates. What more could you ask for? Go ahead and request a free quote, or call us for more information.
Zip codes included in Laurens County
- 30454 Rockledge
- 31009 Cadwell
- 31019 Dexter
- 31021 Dublin
- 31022 Dudley
- 31027 Dublin
- 31027 East Dublin
- 31040 Dublin
- 31065 Montrose
- 31075 Rentz
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.