- Car Transport Dawson County Near Me
- Dawson County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Dawson County
- Our Services
- Get In Touch With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Dawson County
Car Transport Dawson County Near Me
Our philosophy rests on 3 pillars namely efficiency, sustainability and communication. A-1 Auto Transports bases its relationship with customers on these pillars allowing us to offer unrivalled services in the auto transport industry. Our investments are geared towards making our customers experience hassle free car shipping. We use advanced tools, tracking technology, and transport trailers when shipping cars across the US including Georgia. Vehicle owners in the 214 square-mile area of Dawson County easily get updates on their vehicles using our satellite tracking system.
Dawson County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Dawson County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Dawson County||$314||524 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington to Dawson County||$373||622 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Dawson County||$509||848 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dawson County to Houston||$511||851 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dawson County to Denver||$829||1381 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Dawson County||$1504||2506 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Tucson to Dawson County||$1073||1788 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Dawson County||$1343||2238 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Dawson County
When shipping cars to or from Dawson County, we use the major transportation routes that connect to towns and cities within Georgia. The main highway we use when moving vehicles into the county is U.S. Route 19. The road connects to nearby towns such as Blairsville and Dahlonega in Georgia. This route makes it easier for our drivers to deliver vehicles to those areas faster.
We also stretch our car shipping services to serve nearby counties like Fannin County to the north, Lumpkin County to the northeast, Hall County to the east, Forsyth County to the south, Cherokee County to the southwest, Pickens County to the west, and Gilmer County to the northwest. Our drivers access the counties using highways and state routes 9, 52, 53, 136, 183, and 400.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Classic car shipping: We guarantee extra protection and smooth transportation of your classic car to near and far off areas. Our truck drivers ensure that the loading and loading process is done carefully considering the value of the vehicle. We often ship such vehicles using covered trucks to minimize contact with weather elements and hazardous materials when in transit.
- New car shipping: Buying a new automobile? We can transport it for you from any location in the world and bring it to the closest terminal or bring it right to your doorstep. Our modern transport trailers can handle large tonnage cargo making them ideal for moving both small and large vehicles. We have the lowest rates for shipping new cars into the US or transporting them to another country.
- Pick up and drop off: Whether you are shipping a regular, oversize, military or luxury vehicle, we can arrange for its pick up and drop off. The drivers within our network are conversant with all major roads in the US and will arrive on time to load the vehicle at your preferred location and unload it at the new location.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport has been in the industry for over twenty years and guarantees top notch services. We have the best rates when it comes to shipping cars to or from Dawson County. To learn more about our services and get an online quote at no cost, call us on (888) 230-9116.
Zip codes included in Dawson County: