Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Jefferson County is located in the east-central region of the state of Georgia. It is a remote and sparsely populated area, which makes finding an auto shipping company difficult. However, as a top Georgia car transporter, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Jefferson County, and with pride. Our common destinations in the county include Stapleton, Bartow, Wadley, and Avera.
Read on to find out more about our services and why you should use us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Jefferson County||$141||141 miles||1-2 days|
|Tampa to Jefferson County||$400||400 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C.to Jefferson County||$444||592 miles||2-4 days|
|Jefferson County to Indianapolis||$506||675 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Jefferson County||$613||818 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Jefferson County||$705||941 miles||3-5 days|
|Jefferson County to San Francisco||$1048||2622 miles||7-9 days|
|Jefferson County to Mesa||$1165||1942 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Varied shipping services
We provide a wide range of shipping services. They include:
- State-to-state shipping – aside from shipping cars within the state of Georgia, we ship to and from all other states.
- International shipping – we can safely ship your car to any destination overseas using containers or the RORO shipping method.
- Moving services – we offer moving services, which makes us a good solution when relocating. You need not find two different companies to ship your car or to move your household items.
Car transport options in Jefferson County
When shipping cars to or from Jefferson County, you have several options to choose from. Your choices will affect the cost of shipping. These options include:
- Open and enclosed transport – open transport is the cheaper method of shipping. Choose enclosed transport to shield your car from road debris and adverse atmospheric conditions such as snow and rain.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping – we will pick and deliver your car to locations of your choice when you choose the door-to-door service. Alternatively, you can pick up and drop-off your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping – choose this service and we will start shipping your car as soon as tomorrow.
Types of vehicles we ship
In the two decades we have been in the transport industry, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of vehicles. As such, we have the experience to ship all types of vehicles. The vehicles we commonly ship include:
- Small cars such as sedans, coupes, and hatchbacks.
- Mid-sized cars such as hybrids and crossovers.
- Large cars such as SUVs and minivans.
- Large vehicles such as trucks, buses, and vans.
- High-end cars such as limos, sports cars, and classic cars.
- Motorbikes and ATVs.
- Motorhomes and RVs.
- Heavy equipment such as excavators and tractors.
- Boats and yachts.
Affordable shipping rates
Affordability of services is one of our strongest suits. When you compare our quotes to quotes from our top competitors, you will realize our quote will be among the lowest. Aside from low prices, we also offer discounts. People who get to enjoy our year-round discounts are students, seniors, snowbirds, military personnel, and people shipping multiple cars. We also offer seasonal price cuts.
Safe car shipping
The safety of your car is one of the main reasons you are performing a background research on auto shippers. You are keen on entrusting your car to a licensed and insured car carrier, with great safety records. We pass this checklist with flying colors. We value our customers, and that is why we handle their cars with utmost care.
Reach out to us today!
Your search for transport companies shipping cars to or from Jefferson County ends here. We have all the qualities of an ideal auto shipper: experience, reputation, insurance, licensing, and professionalism. To add on to that our services are available at pocket-friendly prices. Reach out to us today by calling or requesting a free quote. We provide safe and reliable auto shipping.
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- 30413 Bartow
- 30434 Louisville
- 30477 Wadley
- 30803 Avera
- 30818 Matthews
- 30823 Stapleton
- 30833 Wrens
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.