Despite what many think, shipping a motorcycle through experienced and reliable services is inexpensive. When you hire a company that has a reputation for being trustworthy and dependable, motorcycle shipping will go over smoothly and proficiently, while making every penny spent on services worth the expense. With the City of Medford being one of the most populous cities in Oregon, having a motorcycle as a means of transportation will make it much easier to get around.
Not only is the bike safer in the care of those with the right training and equipment, but it will be protected by insurance coverage. The coverage will pay for any damages done to the vehicle during the shipping process. Of course, it is in rare circumstances that a vehicle suffers harm during its transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Options with Motorcycle Shipping?
There are a lot of different shipping methods to take advantage of depending on the transport company chosen. Consider your budget and the method of transport that you feel is safest for the bike. Many of these companies will also offer insurance for the shipping process to ensure the motorcycle’s safety.
- Crated shipping is known for being the safest method of transport for motorcycles. The bike will need to be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. Some companies will also require the handlebars and mirrors to be removed. The bike is then strapped to a wooden pallet and placed inside a small container.
- Enclosed shipping is a safe method as well. The motorcycle will be placed in an enclosed trailer.
- Open air shipping is when the bike is placed on a flatbed trailer open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions. This method isn’t always the safest, but it is one of the cheapest methods of shipping.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?