Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from League City, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
League City, Texas Professional Auto Transport
League City is a large city that is very popular for tourists as it has large waterfront resorts and many people from neighboring cities enjoy spending time shopping, getting spa treatments and relaxing at the resorts. The population of League City has doubled in the last 15 years from fewer than 46,000 people to more than 85,000 today. There are many things to do in the city including a large nature center, sports parks, waterfront parks and swimming pools as well as several annual events, music and art festivals and fairs, carnivals and parades.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|League City to Kansas City||$612||816 miles||3 – 5 days|
|League City to Albuquerque||$684||913 miles||3 – 5 days|
|League City to Minneapolis||$721||1202 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to League City||$891||1486 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to League City||$903||1506 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Los Angeles to League City||$946||1578 miles||5 – 7 days|
|League City to New York||$978||1630 miles||5 – 7 days|
|League City to Portland||$1148||2297 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why People Ship Cars to League City
From personal relocation to educational, military or corporate moves, there are several reasons that someone may need to have a car shipped to League City, Texas:
- Snowbirds: Many people choose to move to the Southern and Midwestern states from the North during the winter months. During these relocations, it’s much easier and less expensive in the long-run to have a professional company haul the car than to add up extra mileage, spend more on fuel to cover the trip and risk having an accident due to other drivers or to your own fatigue when driving long distance.
- Employment: Often, employment opportunities are a good reason to relocate to a new city. Hiring a professional transporter is an excellent option. Many times you can find companies that will bundle services and be able to provide both household and automobile relocation at the same time. Bundling services can also save time and money for shipping.
- Online or Out of State Purchase: If you have purchased a vehicle online or from another state it’s easy to hire a professional company to move the car to the city you live in. Classic and vintage car purchases should definitely be transported by a professional company to reduce the risk of accidents and damage that can happen from driving the car personally.
League City Auto Transport Directory
This guide will help you locate professional auto transport to and from League City.
Exclusive Auto Transport
Exclusive Auto Transport provides open and enclosed shipping options for all standard motor vehicles as well as classics, vintage, luxury and collectible cars. Service is generally quick and rates are very competitive for local and long distance transport services.
2600 Chambers St
Car Shipping Express
Car Shipping Express is family owned and operated and they have been in business for many years. They take pride in having friendly, professional sales staff and transport agents that can handle all types of transportation needs of the customers they serve. They own their own trucks and all service is licensed and insured.
6375 NE Loop 820
North Richland Hills, TX
A & L Auto Transporting Service
A & L Auto Transportation is a large transport company that can ship all cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats and other motor vehicles. They can ship to all areas within the State of Texas and all services are fully licensed and insured.
6511 Winfree Dr
League City includes ZIP codes