- Car Transport Kodiak Near Me
- Kodiak Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Kodiak Vehicle Transport Companies
- Other Kodiak Resources
- Kodiak Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kodiak Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Kodiak Near Me
Kodiak gained fame in the Kevin Costner blockbuster “The Guardian,” though Coast Guard denizens have long been aware of this Alaska city from the fact that there is such a large U.S. Coast Guard presence here. There is no way to get to Kodiak Island except for ferryboat or air. There are roughly 6,000 residents on this island, which was actually inhabited by Alutigg people for more than 7,000 years.
There is some of the most varied wildlife in the country here, from the infamous Kodiak bear to the Sitka deer to mountain goats and more. The Alaska Department of Fish and Game has an office on the island, as does the University of Alaska. The U.S. Navy also has a base here, so U.S. Navy SEALs can train in the cold conditions to prepare for combat in any locale.
Kodiak Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Kodiak||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kodiak to Anchorage||$247||411 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kodiak to Ketchikan||$1250||2083 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Kodiak||$1602||2670 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Las Angeles to Kodiak||$2283||3805 miles||8 - 10 days|
|Kodiak to Albuquerque||$2377||3962 miles||8 - 10 days|
|Houston to Kodiak||$2722||4537 miles||10 - 12 days|
|New York to Kodiak||$2861||4768 miles||10 - 12 days|
|Kodiak to Jacksonville||$3027||5045 miles||12 - 14 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
In addition to the military presence this area boasts numerous recreational and cultural opportunities. For instance every year over Memorial Day weekend the Kodiak Crab Festival hosts a marathon a mountain run and a kayak competition. Food, games, live performances and more are all available.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Using Kodiak Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Kodiak car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Take all personal effects out of the car: The transport company will likely tell you that they are not responsible for your personal effects in the car, and this is the case. Remove anything of any value – even sentimental value – from the vehicle before transport.
- You must confirm the condition of your car before transport: In other words, you can’t come back and accuse the transport company of damaging your vehicle if you were able to document the damage well ahead of time. This replies in reverse as well. So document damage in detail and make sure both you and the car company sign off.
- Negotiate your price; never take the first price offered to you: There are always discounts available, particularly for first-time customers or frequent transport consumers.
For more information on Kodiak, visit the City of Kodiak website.
Other Kodiak Resources
Kodiak Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Kodiak.
Kodiak College - Kodiak College is part of the University of Alaska statewide system of public higher education. In 1987 it changed from its previous designation as a community college to an extended college of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Kodiak Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it
|Rezanof Road||Mission Road||Hemlock Street|
|Stellar Way||Willow Street||Egan Way|
|Hillside Dr||Thorsheim Street||Poplar Avenue|
Kodiak includes ZIP codes:
99615, 99619, 99697.